Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
:¬)
27-01-2009, 05:17 PM
:¬)
Hi.
I know quite a bit about computers...blah blah blah...dislike SMF very much... Tongue....

Anyway...'sup everyone, forum seems decent, so hope everyone is nice ere  Big Grin

Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger that we CAN imagine.<br />
(08-02-2009 04:43 PM)[amber + gage] pid=' Wrote:<br />oh i thought it had something to do with the end of the world and clocks saying xx:xx <br />Big GrinD<br />
Quote this message in a reply
27-01-2009, 05:28 PM
Re: :¬)
Hey MrAlex,

Glad you could join the forums Wink

- Mike

Coming Soon...
27-01-2009, 06:41 PM
Sorry about the rough intro...don't know what to say  {rolleyes}

Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger that we CAN imagine.<br />
(08-02-2009 04:43 PM)[amber + gage] pid=' Wrote:<br />oh i thought it had something to do with the end of the world and clocks saying xx:xx <br />Big GrinD<br />
27-01-2009, 06:44 PM
Lmao, I didn't see anything wrong with it.

Most people only usually just say 'hi' anyway XD

Coming Soon...
27-01-2009, 06:58 PM
Hey,
ever thought of switching away from SMF? It's been the same for many years, and even SMF 2 isn't so fantastic.
Why not switch to phpBB 3(more power), MyBB 1.4 (REALLY easy to style, easy to mod aswell), etc...

27-01-2009, 07:04 PM
It's funny you should say that actually.
[I have no clue if I was meant to tell you this, but eh...nevermind]
A month or so ago, we did have a little think about moving to PhpBB3 and we even played around with it for a while, but we have decided to stick with SMF for the time being.

Coming Soon...
27-01-2009, 07:07 PM
If you DO consider it again...I'd say GO for it, it's so much more user-friendly!

27-01-2009, 08:01 PM
Ok, geek time over Wink
I kid, hi I'm Nichola. I make terrible first impressions.
Basically 16, Uk, Always Ill.
Make yourself at home Smile
x

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
27-01-2009, 08:24 PM
Hi..lol, whats with the 'I kid' in your post?
{blink}

27-01-2009, 10:11 PM
Hey,

Welcome aboard!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!