Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what kind of outfit are you goin to create??
28-01-2009, 02:14 AM
what kind of outfit are you goin to create??
Me im going oh so  ghetto(hoochy)....a pink hat (sideways),blond microes(little braids) and alot of jewlry(nose ring,tongue ring-as if-big hoop earings..etc) and blue  (mini shorts) and a pink shirt(with diamonds),and flipflops (with socks)...oh yeah...i know this is weird,but that is what i want to do..(i dont dress like that in real life!)

{rockon} {table}
Quote this message in a reply
28-01-2009, 02:15 AM
Re: what kind of outfit are you goin to create??
As high-fashion, sophisticated and chic as it can get. Mainly black and white, simple outfits. UGH I CAN'T WAIT.
28-01-2009, 02:18 AM
Loud, edgy, and modern outfits... it's ALL about the shoes Wink
28-01-2009, 02:24 AM
(28-01-2009 02:15 AM)AbePwns link Wrote:As high-fashion, sophisticated and chic as it can get. Mainly black and white, simple outfits. UGH I CAN'T WAIT.
yep me to i dont want nothing really colorful,just normal colors,not bright...thats why i chose pink! Tongue  {clap}
28-01-2009, 02:25 AM
(28-01-2009 02:18 AM)Scott link Wrote:Loud, edgy, and modern outfits... it's ALL about the shoes Wink
me to ,im so glad we cand choose shoes!!!! {photo} {upsidedown} {rockon}
28-01-2009, 06:35 AM (This post was last modified: 28-01-2009 06:37 AM by hansthesockmonkey.)
i want to do something really trendy... like black pvc leggings with a blazer with satin accents and a white tee under it (if thats an option haha) and then ankle booties
or maybe a more boho look like a red buffalo check plaid dress with moccasins
or maybe something very balmain with destroyed skinnies and a marching band jacket and maybe fringe booties from their previous season
All i know is that I'm super excited for CAS!!! Big Grin {woot}

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
28-01-2009, 07:07 AM
I hope they have skinny jeans for men! I sthere a pic anywhere? Cause I wont be able to make my simself without them. Smile

I'm also glad we'll be able to choose 3 casual outfits. At last our sims wont wear the same thing for their whole life!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
28-01-2009, 08:00 AM
(28-01-2009 07:07 AM)BᄂΛᄃΚ DIΛMӨПDƧ™ link Wrote:I hope they have skinny jeans for men! I sthere a pic anywhere? Cause I wont be able to make my simself without them. Smile

I'm also glad we'll be able to choose 3 casual outfits. At last our sims wont wear the same thing for their whole life!
i hope they have skinny jeans for guys too or atleast straight leg ones that dont look weird like the ones in the sims 2 did.

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
28-01-2009, 09:42 AM
YEah. the jeans were weird in the sims 2.

The H&M ones were nice, but they couldn't be combined with anything! Wtf?

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
28-01-2009, 01:30 PM
I want to make cool and stylish outfits, that look everyday and party looking also.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3