Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MySpace hacker.
28-01-2009, 05:44 AM
MySpace hacker.
This is a long story, so just be prepared.

So, I'm friends with this girl named Analie, and her old "best friend" saw a picture of Analie's new friends (another girl and myself) on her profile. She posted a comment to Analie's profile. It said something along the lines of "your new friends are ugly and stupid". FYI, this comment happens to be hypocritical. This girl is ugly and extremely immature... has no friends left, of course. I believe that she has been calling me me and leaving me weird voicemail messages from the number "PRIVATE" for months.  {rolleyes}

Anyway, at first she just sent me vulgar messages (too inappropriate to even censor). I blocked her. She left me alone for a few weeks, but then started being nice to me on a new account, sending me messages like "Hi, please accept my friend request =] <33", "Did you get my message? <33" "You don't have to forgive me, just please reply =]" then I didn't answer and she started up the vulgar messages again. She hacked Analie's MySpace account and posted a rude comment on one of my pictrues. It said a cuss word or two and "you're ugly, bla bla bla".  {lol} Ehm, anyway, just this minute she called me on "PRIVATE" again. Maybe 45 minutes ago she hacked Analie's account again and tried to contact me through there. Here are the messages. Unedited, except for the censors. (Yes, she types weird, and no, I don't like to use capitalization on MySpace  Tongue )

N/A: hey how are you??? mssg me back please <33333
Me: whoever you are, stop hacking analie's account. my dad is a cop.

Well, Analie already told her he's a cop, just stating the facts.

N/A: so is mine and how did you know its not analie? huhh huhh
Me: it's obvious. analie doesn't type like that. also, your dad is misusing his privileges. it's not right how he goes around hacking kids. why do you even care about me? i should be an insignificant person in your life.
N/A: no hes not he doesnt even know im in her myspace he doesnt have a lil mashine im one of toms niece and i got the password from him even ask him and lucky guess its a rojas person

What is a 'rojas person'? :x Also, she misspelled machine. Haha. Oh, and nobody believes she's "Tom's niece"  {rolleyes}

N/A: mine is a sheriff haha and my uncle is in the army haha s**ka

I know that's not a cuss word, technically, but it just seems inappropriate. Anyhow, by "mine" I guess she's referring to her father.

Me: you're so immature. FYI, my uncle has been to iraq 2-3 times and survived. he just recently returned home in october. my dad is a sergeant and is a veteran of the army. but their jobs shouldn't matter to you, this is a very immature argument and you should just get over me. it was really ridiculous how you judged analie's new friends just by their picture. nobody cares, so GET OVER IT.

Gahh, I seemed immature there. I was trying to use simpler words, you know, so I could sink down to her level of understanding Wink

N/A: ill stop messing around now

Grammar check: it looks like the word "ill", as in 'sick', if you don't include an apostrophe ;D
Anyhoo, of course, she didn't stop messing around. She called Analie once and me two times  {rolleyes}
I was just wondering what I should do about this?  ??? I guess I should just do the easy thing and tell my dad, who IS a sergeant. For all I know, her dad might not even be a police officer.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
28-01-2009, 06:10 AM
Re: MySpace hacker.
You should tell your friend to change her password and let all her friends know she's making a new myspace. Then she should make a new myspace and start all over. Plus you should all block this girl and report her to myspace officias. Collect all of her messages, especially the ones where she clearly states that she's on someone else's profile, and put those in the report.

I had someone harass me too over myspace, quite a bit, and I had to make a new profile and report her. Even though it takes FOREVER for myspace to respond to reports, they usually get around to it.

And about the phone calls, my friend got jumped one time and the girls that did it kept calling her afterward and leaving rude messages, so she kept them all and called her cell service and they changed her # for free. If it escalates, take it to the police.

Sorry someones being retarded. People need to grow up and quit using the internet to start fights.
28-01-2009, 06:39 AM
Thats No Hacking at all, If people know your password or Guess its called Cracking anyone can do it.

Hacking is what im capable of and to hack you need to know Programming, SMF is little easy to hack

SMF is what this Forum is made from.

Now my advise is if you dont want someone to hack her again i suggest you tell her to Change her password to something with 19-20 letters because it can take 21 years to hack it.

Cheers

[Image: visesims+logo.jpg]
<br /><br />Smile http://www.visesims.net.tc
28-01-2009, 07:48 PM
Hacking, cracking, it's all the same thing to me. xD
Anyways, I told Analie to change her password everyday... but she doesn't always have access to the computer, so maybe I'll have to do it.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
28-01-2009, 08:00 PM
I'd tell your father if I were you. Hacking and leaving rude messages on your phone.... now that's serious.

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
28-01-2009, 08:07 PM
(28-01-2009 08:00 PM)Mrs Farenheit link Wrote:I'd tell your father if I were you. Hacking and leaving rude messages on your phone.... now that's serious.
That's what I thought, too, I bet she's using her dad's machine but she lied and said she didn't. Analie said he really is a cop, by the way. A sergeant has more power than a sheriff, right? Maybe her dad will be fired if I tell my dad.

28-01-2009, 08:38 PM
(28-01-2009 08:07 PM)xxChanelxx link Wrote:[quote author=Mrs Farenheit link=topic=4717.msg166146#msg166146 date=1233169219]
I'd tell your father if I were you. Hacking and leaving rude messages on your phone.... now that's serious.
That's what I thought, too, I bet she's using her dad's machine but she lied and said she didn't. Analie said he really is a cop, by the way. A sergeant has more power than a sheriff, right? Maybe her dad will be fired if I tell my dad.
[/quote]

You should go for it. Your dad is a cop, and I bet he'll do the right thing as most cops do.

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
29-01-2009, 01:14 AM
I told my Mom, and she said nobody can do anything about it :| I don't think that's true. I'll talk to my dad tomorrow.

29-01-2009, 01:25 AM
Well, I do hope he wouldn't be fired if she really is using his machine! Because, most likely, if she is using it, it's without his permission. I don't know of anyone who would let their kid hack into someone's MySpace, especially if said person is a cop.

Anyhoo, isn't your friend bothered that this person keeps logging into her account? Perhaps you should ask her if she wants you to change her password, considering you said she doesn't always have access to a computer.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
29-01-2009, 01:27 AM
Yeah, I'm online frequently, and it's always pretty obvious when that girl hacks Analie's account. She told me to report her to Tom, but I've done it before and he doesn't care. Plus, the girl always makes new accounts. :|