Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bad News: Sims3 will come with Install Limits
29-01-2009, 04:48 AM
Re: Bad News: Sims3 will come with Install Limits
Yeah, agreed too.  We people get like that when someone says two things that no other website has, and that isn't even official, that came out the blue.  Like the delay, now the DRM.  It looks like she may want to draw away buying traffic from TS3. 

Like come on, she can still create meshes, but recolors of the meshes, we really won't need, unless it's a totally new pattern/design.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2009, 05:36 AM
Install limits don't really bother me, but I guess it's because I have never had to install a game more than six times.

I understand why they would want to put it in, if someone was getting something I worked five years on for free I would be pretty peeved.

Doesn’t seem like such a big deal to call them to ask for a new code every ten times, but I guess I would be annoyed at the time I had to do it.

now i can worry about more important things...like Ninjas.
29-01-2009, 05:47 AM
(28-01-2009 07:32 PM)LadyAnnabellOfGlenmore link Wrote:[quote author=Scene23 link=topic=4719.msg166133#msg166133 date=1233166642]
you have a point LadyAnn, but she should have not spreaded that disease "delay" around to begin with, that was a pretty nasty thing to do, to create such havoc amongest players that most have the intention of wanting to play the game and wait for it without any worries. In my opinion this Kate lady is very inconsiderate of others. All she had to say was, yeah I didn't like the fact about the CC, but overall it could be a good game, I mean is it that difficult to just say that?  {glare}

Yes. And I understand your point. It was a very inconsiderate thing of her to do. Absolutely.
Still. We don't have to bash people like that. This is a nice forum. We're better than that. If we disagree with someone and think that a person is wrong with something she did then we can express this in a better way. Because you can tell someone off without being insulting or hurting. That's all I'm trying to tell people here.
[/quote]

Well, at least we only plan to punish her for her rumor-spreading by The Sims 3. We're not putting her in any game that's all about murder  Smile I wish her no harm, but I want it to sting for her at least.

&quot;Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.&quot;<br /><br />-- Terry Pratchett, Jingo<br />[Image: bannerIDSFkopia-1.jpg]
<br /><br />My Deviantart page<br />