Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bad News: Sims3 will come with Install Limits
28-01-2009, 05:41 PM
Re: Bad News: Sims3 will come with Install Limits
{woot} If you do that, would you share it at the exchange (or elsewhere) so that I can join in on the fun? (then we'll at least be two who takes it too far Big Grin)

&quot;Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.&quot;<br /><br />-- Terry Pratchett, Jingo<br />[Image: bannerIDSFkopia-1.jpg]
<br /><br />My Deviantart page<br />
Quote this message in a reply
28-01-2009, 05:45 PM
Haha, sure! Big Grin I'll get the whole forum (and maybe a bunch of others) to download her, and make her life as miserable as possible, or maybe provide her with an interesting/painful death, and then ask everyone to post their pictures so we can all have a good laugh!  {lol}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
28-01-2009, 05:50 PM
Whohoo, yeah! {clap} And with the movie thingy, we can make it an even better experience!

&quot;Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.&quot;<br /><br />-- Terry Pratchett, Jingo<br />[Image: bannerIDSFkopia-1.jpg]
<br /><br />My Deviantart page<br />
28-01-2009, 05:58 PM
what if my computer crashes and I have to reinstall Windows? {cursing} Sh|t like this happens.

How many limits they say? I missed this one. {blink}

Uh, oh, wait... that K8 again? and I used to download stuff from her in the past.
28-01-2009, 06:07 PM
Okay, I found the picture of Kate, she's in the hat.

[Image: EA10-1.jpg]

It's not a great picture but something is better than half of something.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
28-01-2009, 07:03 PM (This post was last modified: 28-01-2009 07:50 PM by Scene23.)
I saw her in that gamespot video about the creator's camp, when they were in the auditorium, she was sitting next to this one dark haired woman and the look on her face in the pic and the face she displayed in the video, she didn't look all that enthusiastic as everyone else that was there, probably because they announced about the CC.  {lol} {lol}; she's pretty sad;

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
28-01-2009, 07:10 PM
People, hey come on, I don't know this Kate... I couldn't care less... BUT reading these hateful posts from you lot, I can tell you now that I just completely lost my respect for you folks. I think bashing someone who voiced her opinions (and that in a very neutral way mind you - she wasn't attacking anyone) is a very insensitive, inconsiderate and totally superficial thing to do. Well, OK. It doesn't concern me so I should keep out of it. I just don't like the way someone who isn't there to defend herself is torn to pieces here. Probably you folks don't even understand my uneasiness. Try to look at it my way. I find such behavior repelling and primitive.

Hey come on! Think about it. Is that really a loving thing to do?

Annabella

Cross the wounded Galaxies
28-01-2009, 07:17 PM
you have a point LadyAnn, but she should have not spreaded that disease "delay" around to begin with, that was a pretty nasty thing to do, to create such havoc amongest players that most have the intention of wanting to play the game and wait for it without any worries. In my opinion this Kate lady is very inconsiderate of others. All she had to say was, yeah I didn't like the fact about the CC, but overall it could be a good game, I mean is it that difficult to just say that?  {glare}

28-01-2009, 07:32 PM
(28-01-2009 07:17 PM)Scene23 link Wrote:you have a point LadyAnn, but she should have not spreaded that disease "delay" around to begin with, that was a pretty nasty thing to do, to create such havoc amongest players that most have the intention of wanting to play the game and wait for it without any worries. In my opinion this Kate lady is very inconsiderate of others. All she had to say was, yeah I didn't like the fact about the CC, but overall it could be a good game, I mean is it that difficult to just say that?  {glare}

Yes. And I understand your point. It was a very inconsiderate thing of her to do. Absolutely.
Still. We don't have to bash people like that. This is a nice forum. We're better than that. If we disagree with someone and think that a person is wrong with something she did then we can express this in a better way. Because you can tell someone off without being insulting or hurting. That's all I'm trying to tell people here.

Cross the wounded Galaxies
28-01-2009, 07:47 PM
agreed.  Big Grin