Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Posibly The darkest Sims 3 Review in the history of mankind.
28-01-2009, 02:36 PM
Posibly The darkest Sims 3 Review in the history of mankind.
Other than the In Game Section of the review this reviews mostly the negative side of The Sims 3 ( not recomended other than in game section ) 

http://www.parsimonious.org/rev/index.shtml
Quote this message in a reply
28-01-2009, 03:22 PM
Re: Posibly The darkest Sims 3 Review in the history of mankind.
I didn't really like that review, but thanks for posting.  I like reading TS3 stuff no matter what lol.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
28-01-2009, 03:25 PM
Aww man, I remember reading this last week (don't know if anyone's noticing this but Snooty is getting really sloooow with the updates, Infinite is going to end up overtaking one day as they're way faster over there right now) and I could never manage to read a full section for feeling nauseated by all the negative remarks which weren't needed. Mainly because this Kate is apparently the one who fueled all these ridiculous delay rumours which are upsetting me. Sad

It's supposed to be out next month, I'm supposed to be riddled with joy and feeling super-excited but everytime I do, I remember it's supposed to be delayed (and we don't even know how long the darn thing will be delayed for) and then I just feel miserable.

But I'm sure you guys are sick of hearing about the delay, I know I sure am, so I'll shutup. I gotta admit that besides being negative for the most point, that site has a pretty comprehensive library of info there. I can tell she's trying to put a downer on everything (so you can't change the size of the actual eye, let's all cry a river {rolleyes}) everything I read just makes me MORE excited! {woot}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
28-01-2009, 03:38 PM
I have read it before, and I don't think it's all that dark. It has it's negative points, obviously, but it doesn't say that the game won't be entertaining.

What I think is that it is a reviews written by someone who has a very strict point of view as a CC-creator, and who is NOT open-minded; therefore all the "if you are a custom content creator you don't like this and that"-type of sentences, which made me roll my eyes. Try to be like a real, IMPARTIAL reviewer next time, and think that maybe not all the players are stuck in your little world where everything is not customizable and you are the friggin savers who release all the pretty hairs and objects and clothes. Ugh.
28-01-2009, 05:50 PM
It's not dark, that's ridiculous. It's just different. It obviously a bit more negative than most reviews, but we're entitled to know the cons, as well as the pros of The Sims 3. I know she's not really excited about The Sims 3, but she has a lot of things on there that I didn't know before, and I think it's very well done.

And if she is right about the delays, more kudos to her.
28-01-2009, 06:57 PM
I don't think this is a negative review at all. It's just being realistic and honest by pointing out where certain kind of players or creators could eventually feel let down. That's fair enough. And it is an utterly complete review. Very much unlike other reviews I've read so far. Maybe Kate is picky about some points that seem to bother her... I understand that though. These issues really bug the Custom Content Creators for they are going to be limited in their creativity.

She also says that people who don't want too spend much time on creating or downloading custom content will be very satisfied. I for one, am such a player, and I'll be satisfied, I think.

Hey, don't bash the girl. She's put a lot of work into giving us a most complete review that sheds light onto more than just one aspect of the game and will satisfy all kind of players for they get the information they actually need.

Don't be hateful people. Say thank you to her instead. You don't have to like the review but at least appreciate the work she put into this.

Annabella

Cross the wounded Galaxies
28-01-2009, 07:07 PM
the review isn't bad, its her opinion which she has a right too, everyone in the world doesn't have to like this game for their own reasons. However, she should of kept her mouth shut and not spread that filthy lie about the game being delayed.

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
28-01-2009, 07:12 PM
(28-01-2009 07:07 PM)Scene23 link Wrote:the review isn't bad, its her opinion which she has a right too, everyone in the world doesn't have to like this game for their own reasons. However, she should of kept her mouth shut and not spread that filthy lie about the game being delayed.

We don't even know if it is a lie yet. But you're right. She shouldn't have said anything about it in the first place. I would have rather heard it from the EA guys. Now it's bugging me. Because I don't know whether it's true or not. I wish she hadn't done this.

Cross the wounded Galaxies
28-01-2009, 08:35 PM
I agree. If she had kept it hush hush, the community wouldn't be speculating a delay and we wouldn't have to be sat worrying about when the game is finally going to be in our hands. Although to contradict myself, she also did us a favour depending on how you choose to look at it. If we didn't get the hint, we'd have been so shocked the day EA revealed the delay (if that day does ever come), where as now, we're prepared for it.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
28-01-2009, 09:03 PM
(28-01-2009 07:07 PM)Scene23 link Wrote:the review isn't bad, its her opinion which she has a right too, everyone in the world doesn't have to like this game for their own reasons. However, she should of kept her mouth shut and not spread that filthy lie about the game being delayed.

It's not a filthy lie! And as of now, it seems like there will be a delay, otherwise there wouldn't be so many threads on it. But there may not be a delay, just as much as there may be one.

But I still don't think she should have said that. She purposefully tried to freak the sims community out.