Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Thinking About Something
28-01-2009, 10:34 PM
Thinking About Something
...to keep my mind off from all of the delay nonsense, I decided to scroll back through on what went on at the Creator's Camp, and reading everyone's blogs about the game and what too expect. Then I was thinking about something when reading about expecting mothers after having their baby get paid days off from work to take care of the infant, as do fathers (unsure if they get paid time off too, doubt it). Then it hit me about the fathers; if they do get time off to help the mother take care of the child, what if he isn't though. Example: Sue married to Joe had an affair with neighbor Calvin and Calvin is the father not Joe --- does both Joe and Calvin get time off from work, or Joe doesn't but Calvin does.  {lol} {lol} What do you simmies think?

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
Quote this message in a reply
28-01-2009, 10:37 PM
Re: Thinking About Something
Wow. Good one. I have no idea, I guess we'll have to wait and see.
28-01-2009, 10:40 PM
that would be a very funny twist. I would love to see how EA would arrange that.  {clap}

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
28-01-2009, 10:46 PM
Wow    I never thought of that!

I wonder how that would turn out lol
28-01-2009, 10:57 PM
Awesome, never crossed my mind! *Gives cupcake* Honestly, that's something I've got to try out straight away! What an interesting thought... I hope the husband can find out the child isn't his, though, because that would be entertaining. Hopefully the father would either accept it and raise the child or walk out and leave his wife and her kid.

Honestly, it's got me wondering now what exactly happens. Will the game be intelligent enough to work out that the pregnant Sim is not with the child's father but another man instead? That would be astounding if it is. =)

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
29-01-2009, 01:35 AM
This reminds me of a joke I heard today.  {rolleyes}

A machine that makes the fathers feel the wife's pregnancy pain is invented.
The first couple walks in and the woman starts to give birth. contractions and stuff. The doctors turn the switch to 20 %. The man feels nothing, 40%, nothing changes, 60, 80, 100%! The man's happy and very excited.
They turn back home and they found a dead near their home. It was the postman.

and no, I don't think Calvin will get the day off. I think Joe will since he is the one married to Sue and shares the same household, so... But it will be interesting if Joe sees that the baby doesn't resemble him at all and starts to wonder either if they woohooed or where did those genes come from. {blink} They must have a memory if they did the thing together, do they?
29-01-2009, 02:14 AM
Like on the Grinch?  The babies all float down,  one lands on the porch while the man is picking up the paper. "HEY HONEY! The Baby's here!  He looks just like your boss...."

OT lol  But I want to see what happens
29-01-2009, 02:15 AM
I assume, whomever lives with the pregnant sim would get the time off. They are both taking care of it, it's living in their home. Now, is she still going to have a husband when after she delivers!

It reminds me of this t-shirt a friend from camp wanted to create. Theres a white papa milk, and a white mama milk. They have a baby milk but it's chocolate- the only other thing on the shirt is the talk bubble about the dads head "Honey, we need to talk/"

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
29-01-2009, 02:18 AM
I would buy that shirt XD
That is really funny
29-01-2009, 03:57 AM
I just had a thought. If your pregnant sim is having contractions, another sim probably has to click on their vehicle, or whatever and click take to hospital, and that sim will go with. That seems likely, to me.  Wink

But idk if they would take time off work? ugh, now i'm curious to see how it works!