Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Several Things...
29-01-2009, 12:47 AM
Several Things...
Ok I know some people wanted teen woohoo/pregnancy...I don't. I think they SHOULD, however, be able to get married with parent permission or just elope. It'd be so cute! Also I want to know about cheats! Will we still have cheats like maxmotives, motivedecay off, boolprop testingcheatsenabled true, etc.? Feel free to comment!
PS. I heard about some thing where you can slidebar the age in CAS. I wonder if you can move it in between child and teen and they'd be a preteen-act like a teen but be shorter {clap}!

[Image: Copyofsims3-1.jpg]
[Image: mz_4341450_bodyshot_175x233-2.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2009, 12:54 AM
Re: Several Things...
I disagree on the fact that it's cute for teenagers to get married, but we have different opinions.

But about the cheats, what I heard was that most of the cheats in TS2 will be in TS3.  I thought I read that there is a cheat for motives, like motive decay off and stuff...most likely, the popular ones have to be in there.

And the slider bar with age is different.  It's just a bar that lets you choose how long you want your sims to live, either 25 days, 90 days, 200 days, or 1000 days.  That's all to it..no preteens or nothing.  The only age groups are baby, toddler, child, teen, young adult, adult, and elder.  There is gradual aging, like gray hair for older adults, but idk about the children looking older as they progress to teen.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
29-01-2009, 12:58 AM
I just think they should age more gradually instead of just jumping up in the air and becoming a teen or whatever.

[Image: Copyofsims3-1.jpg]
[Image: mz_4341450_bodyshot_175x233-2.gif]
29-01-2009, 12:58 AM
It disappointed me at first, but I heard they still do that spin around thingy.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
29-01-2009, 01:06 AM (This post was last modified: 29-01-2009 07:18 AM by hansthesockmonkey.)
i'm not for the teens being able to woohoo or get married/elope because most people believe that once you are married you are able to woohoo then, morally speaking... which would bring back the point of teen woohoo.

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
29-01-2009, 02:35 AM
[quote author=SuggieGlider link=topic=4729.msg166279#msg166279 date=1233186848]
I disagree on the fact that it's cute for teenagers to get married, but we have different opinions.

i agree on what suggie said too.!  Wink
29-01-2009, 02:44 AM
(29-01-2009 12:58 AM)AmandaSandyCat link Wrote:I just think they should age more gradually instead of just jumping up in the air and becoming a teen or whatever.

EA has probably heard about us complaining about this. Do you know how hard that would be? Designing a video game isn't like making a banner on paint, it is a lot of work. There would have to be so many lifestages. I'm happy with the lifestages at the moment. Just a pre-teen thing would be nice, but I'm content. We shouldn't complain that much about this.

[center]8 M0RE DAYS UNTiL TS3![br]25 M0RE DAYS UNTiL SCH00L iS 0UT![/center]
29-01-2009, 02:09 PM
At least we have young-adult now. (which are able to do more than just go to college)

It was odd for a 16 year old to suddenly become 39.  {blink}

I think it's great now that young-adults can now have all the same options overall as adults (pretty sure their age is around 20-39) so that way if people are against teens having s3x and getting married, atleast twenty years is somewhat older.  {yes}

now i can worry about more important things...like Ninjas.
29-01-2009, 03:17 PM
Young adults are 18-30, so if you got your young adult pregnant first day of that lifestage, she would techincally be getting pregnant at 18, which is totally legal and everything but gets looked down upon by some people. But 18 is better than 27 (that's how old an adult was in The Sims 2 on the first day of that lifestage), which is too old to be the youngest age to have a baby, IMO.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
30-01-2009, 08:03 PM
were adult sims supposed to be 27 in TS2? That's stupid. You could make them look like teens!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]