Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
pre-orders
29-01-2009, 01:12 AM
pre-orders
Okay I know I'm probably really late on this, but where is everyone getting the CD and book with all the descriptions of the pre-made families?

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2009, 01:33 AM
Re: pre-orders
i got mine @ bestbuy  Big Grin

[Image: Copyofsims3-1.jpg]
[Image: mz_4341450_bodyshot_175x233-2.gif]
29-01-2009, 01:42 AM
Did you get it when you pre-ordered or was it separate?
I already pre-ordered my game online throught ea

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
29-01-2009, 02:47 AM
(29-01-2009 01:42 AM)hansthesockmonkey link Wrote:Did you get it when you pre-ordered or was it separate?
I already pre-ordered my game online throught ea

People (well at least me) get the booklet with all the pre-made families online. You can check out Snooty Sims for information about the pre-made families. I'm so excited, I'm pre-ordering my game soon!!! n.n

[center]8 M0RE DAYS UNTiL TS3![br]25 M0RE DAYS UNTiL SCH00L iS 0UT![/center]
29-01-2009, 04:54 AM
I preordered at Gamestop, and they gave me the code and poster...when I asked for it...because they forgot about it...or I just preordered too early, before that stuff came.

But idk, probably, if you order online, you get your stuff when the game comes in.  But you only get the extras if you get the CE, not the regular game.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
29-01-2009, 05:11 AM
(29-01-2009 04:54 AM)SuggieGlider link Wrote:I preordered at Gamestop, and they gave me the code and poster...when I asked for it...because they forgot about it...or I just preordered too early, before that stuff came.

But idk, probably, if you order online, you get your stuff when the game comes in.  But you only get the extras if you get the CE, not the regular game.
That makes since. I did get the CE so I'm crossing my fingers!

29-01-2009, 05:18 AM
In my opinion, the CE is a pretty good deal.  Better than most CE that comes with only a poster, a game item or dungeon, and a art book, or a DVD of the development, like anyone cares about that.

I mean a 2GB flash drive, a car code, a poster, stickers (I don't care about that), and a mini prima guide is pretty nice for a extra $20.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
29-01-2009, 08:18 AM
I got mine at best buy also this is like my first  game that is ce that I have preordered.
29-01-2009, 01:42 PM
Me too, this is the first CE that I'd ever preordered.  To me, it's more worth it.  I can use the extra flash drive, and probably the mini guide has the cheats in it.