Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Official Pre-Order Thread
29-01-2009, 02:50 AM
Official Pre-Order Thread
I'm sure there are so many pre-order threads. I was hoping that maybe instead of making a new thread every time that some pre-orders the game we could post it on here. This is also for talking about if your pre-ordering or not.

So I am planning on pre-ordering it soon. I can't wait! My mom is like what's GameStop? Really mom, really? It was funny.

[center]8 M0RE DAYS UNTiL TS3![br]25 M0RE DAYS UNTiL SCH00L iS 0UT![/center]
Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2009, 03:00 AM
Re: Official Pre-Order Thread
lol!  I pre-ordered from gamestop about 1-2 weeks ago.  I can't wait to get it!!!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
29-01-2009, 03:07 AM
(29-01-2009 03:00 AM)TwilightGal4132 link Wrote:lol!  I pre-ordered from gamestop about 1-2 weeks ago.  I can't wait to get it!!!

What do you do when you pre-order it? Just walk in and say could I pre-order TS3? Or....I would have pre-ordered it early, but I was going to order it from the EA store and I didn't have enough money. Hopefully, you don't have to pay right away at GameStop because I don't have enough money.

[center]8 M0RE DAYS UNTiL TS3![br]25 M0RE DAYS UNTiL SCH00L iS 0UT![/center]
29-01-2009, 03:10 AM
(29-01-2009 03:00 AM)TwilightGal4132 link Wrote:lol!  I pre-ordered from gamestop about 1-2 weeks ago.  I can't wait to get it!!!

im getting normal version

dont want special

[Image: visesims+logo.jpg]
<br /><br />Smile http://www.visesims.net.tc
29-01-2009, 04:38 AM
I don't know if I'm going to pre-order it or not. I kind of want to be able to walk into a store the day it's released (early morning, of course) and pick one off the shelves myself. There's something so impersonal about those brown cardboard packages...I think I want the real deal.

On the other hand, pre-ordering has its perks.

I'm so torn!

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
29-01-2009, 04:40 AM
yeah

im going to buy normal edition Tongue

you?

29-01-2009, 05:03 AM
I haven't really decided yet. The collector's edition looks nice, but I don't know if it's really worth it... I mean, it would be 20 dollars more for me. That could buy a lot of things...

Althoughhh...it does say you get 10 dollars to spend at The Sims 3 Store. I guess that's kind of like getting 10 dollars back, if you think about it.

Heh, I'll probably end up getting the CE, knowing me. I guess it all depends.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
29-01-2009, 05:10 AM
okay does your computer support it?

29-01-2009, 05:17 AM
I pre-ordered the collectors edition. I feel like I'm missing out if I don't get the most possible, haha I guess im a completist. And I got the sims 2 deluxe edition so I felt like I should get the collectors edition in this one. Plus I really wanted the dorky plumbob usb! Haha {lol}

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
29-01-2009, 10:22 AM
It doesn't look like we're getting the CE over here but even if we do, I'll doubt I will be able to afford it but who knows, I'll see on the day. I'm not pre-ordering mine though, so maybe I'll get lucky and see it in the shop. I only plan on going to Asda though (like the UK version of Walmart I think) 'cause it's 10 minutes from my house, 2 mins on the bus. I'm gonna get up at like, 6am to get it. I want to be one of the first to play the game over here! Asda best have it in stock because I don't want to go to town at 7am in the morning. {yawn}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]