29-01-2009, 11:58 PM
Re: New Blog
That was a nice blog

OMG!  Vampire Fish!!
Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2009, 02:41 AM
Ha you could name it Edward.  {lol}

Maybe it will be back up tonight at 1:29 AM, and it was posted yesterday by mistake? 

now i can worry about more important things...like Ninjas.
30-01-2009, 05:48 AM
I liked the blog, I'm looking forward to putting my elder sims to use. Have good ole grandpa sim go fishing while grandma collects beetles, butterflies, and gardens. Then they can invite the whole family over for a big catfish dinner with one of grandma's favorite home made pies {clap}

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
30-01-2009, 01:11 PM
haha, yes! {woot} I can't wait to get the game and make some good stories!
This is what I mostly did with elders: fish or find a hobby. they became more fun with Freetime. they could make different objects and sell them for simoleons.

--------------------------------
by the way, my processor is only 2.66 gHz and the required is 3. Will it work or should I buy a new one?
30-01-2009, 01:17 PM
I'm looking at the requirements now, and 3 isn't required unless you have Window's Vista with a built-iin chipset, like GMA X3000..really if it's a laptop...(not all laptops, but commonly a laptop).

http://thesims3.ea.com/view/pages/newsIt...=236875146

Tell me what you have and what you are seeing that you need 3, or is the reason above the case?  Like do you have a desktop or a laptop and what is the graphics card and RAM?

But many computer techs told me those aren't the min. reqs....those are just it for satisfactory gameplay.  Like if you want it looking good and stuff,

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
30-01-2009, 01:48 PM
uh, thanks, I don't know where I read 3.0. looks like everything is fine to me now.

I'm an XP user and if I unistall TS2 with all its CC stuff I will have at least 14 GB free.. {woot}