Login:
or Register

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Sims 3; Delayed Thread.
01-02-2009, 07:33 PM
Re: The Sims 3; Delayed Thread.
i wish ea would just spill the beans about sims 3 already. i've been on the snooty forum and it's driving me insane. it annoys me that people on all the forums out there are using some rulmors as actual facts. at least people here are being rational.

if next week they post the CC blog and don't mention a delay then i'm not going to be worried anymore. and if it does get delayed then meh, i'll get it anyway feb or any other month. just means i won't be as hyped next time the release date gets closer.

[Image: dragonimage_101027_78514_pixel.gif]
<br />[Image: dragonimage_139050_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_180894_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_223605_78514_pixel.gif]
01-02-2009, 08:03 PM
I guess it's best to wait till the 3rd to find out, only 2 more days!

[Image: signature25sd8.jpg]
01-02-2009, 08:04 PM
August!? No waaay!  {wacko}

I have a project to do and a college to go to!!! I'll be away from town so I won't get the chance to play as much as I'd like!!!

If they delay it, Please, be it in March! Sad Sad Sad Close to my birthday!

... or anytime earlier! Tongue
01-02-2009, 08:11 PM
(01-02-2009 07:33 PM)lilia2055 link Wrote:i wish ea would just spill the beans about sims 3 already. i've been on the snooty forum and it's driving me insane. it annoys me that people on all the forums out there are using some rulmors as actual facts. at least people here are being rational.

if next week they post the CC blog and don't mention a delay then i'm not going to be worried anymore. and if it does get delayed then meh, i'll get it anyway feb or any other month. just means i won't be as hyped next time the release date gets closer.

I've been reading that thread through it's entirety, and I noticed you were on there too, I was like 'omg hai!' (in my head of course). In genereal that forum is a nice place but that thread is pretty gruesome. Everyone argues and it's always a debate between speculation and rumours and facts. It's like, calm down people. It might get delayed. Might not. End of story for now. It's good that we're not quite that crazy about it here, we keep calm enough. =)

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
01-02-2009, 08:14 PM
i know, i just don't like how people are going away from that forum simply because one person can't accept that people have other opinions than him. i totaly accept that he has another opinion, i just find it rather disrespectfull to go bullying every person with another opinion

01-02-2009, 08:20 PM
Are you talking about that Iggy? Yeah, he's a pessimist. And sarcastic. I just have to skip through his posts on that thread. Just ignore the dude I'd say. =)
PS: Your avi is awesome. Love the bright lipstick and your hair! Big Grin

01-02-2009, 08:27 PM
i know i should ignore him, i just think its stupid for other people to leave a forum simply 'cause one person is being annoying. but that's all i'm going to say about that on here, i don't want this forum to become all  {cursing} 'cause now everything here is  {clap}

OT: lol thanks, but that pic was taken like half a year ago, i'm a brunnet(sp?) again now Tongue

01-02-2009, 09:00 PM
(01-02-2009 07:33 PM)lilia2055 link Wrote:i wish ea would just spill the beans about sims 3 already. i've been on the snooty forum and it's driving me insane. it annoys me that people on all the forums out there are using some rulmors as actual facts. at least people here are being rational.

I totally agree.  If I don't hear anything about it this week, I'm not even gonna worry about it...since it should come out on time.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
01-02-2009, 09:27 PM
(01-02-2009 08:27 PM)lilia2055 link Wrote:i know i should ignore him, i just think its stupid for other people to leave a forum simply 'cause one person is being annoying. but that's all i'm going to say about that on here, i don't want this forum to become all  {cursing} 'cause now everything here is  {clap}

OT: lol thanks, but that pic was taken like half a year ago, i'm a brunnet(sp?) again now Tongue

Even so, it looks awesome! I love unique colours, haha. You look pretty, anyhoo.

If people can't stand one particular member, just blank their posts or stay away from threads they post in frequently, no need to let one particular person get you down. I would LOVE for Sims 3 to come out on the 20th, just to put him and the other pessimists to shame. Big Grin

01-02-2009, 10:13 PM
my thoughts exactly.  Pessimism and worrying over nothing won't get you anywhere in life.  I'm an optimist naturally so I'm not going to stress over delay threads.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Thread Closed