Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Official Cover Art?
04-02-2009, 12:55 AM
Re: New Official Cover Art?
well . . . there IS lots to look at. I didn't particularily like the busty girls
either but this is a little of a let down. I agree on landscaping and a family.

For example, I really liked that family in one of the trailers with the slightly gothic girl
rolling her eyes at her little brother in the kitchen who was bugging her. I think it would be
really cute having that family on the front. Maybe the little boy like *datataa, superman*/ "hi mom i'm famous!"
on the box and then the teenage girl rolling her eyes carelessly in the other direction and then the mom
and dad just holding eachother and smiling. Ahahah, cute-ness Wink
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2009, 12:56 AM
Anything is better than this eyesore!
04-02-2009, 01:03 AM
Gah, I've tried everything to see it. Any chance someone else can post it, perhaps from a different site? I'll trying searching for it in a second...

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
04-02-2009, 01:11 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2009 01:13 AM by AbePwns.)
Aw, why doesn't anyone like it? I really, really love it! If I were to walk down an aisle in a store, and saw that, I'd look at it right away. It's so appealing to me. The whole family and landscape thing sounds so cheesy. This is modern and much more creative. I love how some of the diamonds are filled with plumbobs.

Oh, and this is working for me: http://mms.businesswire.com/bwapps/media...download=1
04-02-2009, 01:14 AM
...I found it.

...And now I wish I hadn't.

*turns back time 'til this morning when all was right with the world: TS3 was set to release in 17 short days and the cover art was mildly interesting*

*heads over to California to smack anyone and everyone who dares to say TS3 won't be released until June*

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
04-02-2009, 02:46 AM
Poll added to SimsFans regarding this. Check it out!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
04-02-2009, 02:52 AM
(04-02-2009 01:11 AM)AbePwns link Wrote:Aw, why doesn't anyone like it? I really, really love it! If I were to walk down an aisle in a store, and saw that, I'd look at it right away. It's so appealing to me. The whole family and landscape thing sounds so cheesy. This is modern and much more creative. I love how some of the diamonds are filled with plumbobs.

Oh, and this is working for me: http://mms.businesswire.com/bwapps/media...download=1

Hey now, lay off my idea. Haha.

Idk, the landscaping because those have been the most beautiful pictures out there. And maybe a family or even a group of [not busty] people so we can see the diversity. Like tall pale lanky dad, with a receding hairline. Short squat fat mom, with too much makeup. Jock son, all muscular. The rebel daughter rolling her eyes. And the baby, just because we don't see enough pictures.
I like the diamond shapes, but, that cover is way too busy. It's like a busier more annoying version of TS1 cover, remember, with the boxes like the Brady Bunch? Haha.

My social life will cease to exist in June.
04-02-2009, 02:56 AM
(04-02-2009 01:11 AM)AbePwns link Wrote:Aw, why doesn't anyone like it? I really, really love it! If I were to walk down an aisle in a store, and saw that, I'd look at it right away. It's so appealing to me. The whole family and landscape thing sounds so cheesy. This is modern and much more creative. I love how some of the diamonds are filled with plumbobs.

I think the family and landscape is nice. Because that's one of the main things the Sims series focuses around (:
It's not that I don't like it,it just looks weird. I think they could've done a bit better Wink

04-02-2009, 02:57 AM
At first site, I thought it was quite ugly. However, when you get a closer picture of it, it isn't that bad. It is different, that is for sure.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
04-02-2009, 03:28 AM
I think it's better than that last boxshot.

I really didn't like only young people, attractive chicks, and stuff.

This one shows a variety of people.  But I get y'all point...they made it look like a disco dance floor with faces.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?