Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bad friends.
03-02-2009, 11:39 PM
Bad friends.
UGH!  I can't stand people sometimes!  Mainly friend....  They can sometimes be... WITCHY! I'll tell you the story:

My friend Bree has been going through a hard time the past couple of weeks and such, so she's gained some new friends. *No emo's or goths or anything* And that friend is so freakin annoying!  Its like I'll be talking to Bree and all of a sudden her friend comes over and all eyes have to be on her. Bree does nothing, she stops listening to me and goes with her new friends.  Me and my friend, Melissa, feel the same way and told Bree.  Bree, being a drama queen, wrote Melissa a note stating that we don't understand her and her friend, and that she's not letting her new friend go, and bashing mine and Melissa's other friends. So Melissa wrote her back a note saying that she doesn't care if Bree is friends with her new friend, and that Melissa would never be friends with her, and also told she didn't tell Bree to give up her new friend, all she wanted was more attention.  Me and Melissa agree that were not going to tell with that crap anymore, we're not going to fight for Bree's attention. 
Oh and to also tell something about Bree is that she can do NOTHING wrong.  Its always YOUR fault, even when you don't do anything. 
I just can't stand it sometimes!  UGH!

Any of you guys have friends like this?
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2009, 11:45 PM
Re: Bad friends.
Hmmm I know where your coming from,but I usually keep my friends separate Wink But spend time with all of them.
I do remember how this girl who was one of the biggest fakes I have ever met,me and her were like somewhat friends,and then all off the sudden she ditches me and makes friends with my other friends,who she never even talked to in the beginning! At first everyone loved her but then when she got caught cheating and the teacher didn't say anything,everyone[including myself] got SO mad,I was even more mad because she got away and on top of that was a bad friend to me.

No friend is every worth wasting your time on if they don't accept you with their other friends.

03-02-2009, 11:48 PM
At least someone knows where I'm coming from.  I hate fakes like that.
Bree used to be the nicest person in the world, now she's just a total snob!
03-02-2009, 11:51 PM
And you know what happen to her?
No one talks to her now! Serves her right!

I don't wanna offend you since Bree was one of your friends,but I'm guessing all her 'new' friends will ditch her and then she'll come back to you and your friend Melissa.

Because I e-mailed her to ask her something,and all of the sudden she replies back like we're old friends[which we never were] {blink}

03-02-2009, 11:55 PM
Haha, not to sound witchy, but I hope that happens to Bree. 
Serves her right.
Don't you hate that?!  Bree does the same exact freakin thing!
Like you'll get into an arguement of some sort then a few minutes later, she acts like nothing ever happened!
04-02-2009, 01:22 AM
that is exactly what i hate about my ex"friends.three girls who dont like me anymore because i hang with the girl they dont like(jeaulous of) and all they do is talk about me and then when i go to confront them they have nothing to say...and one time they made me so mad that they made me start cutting my self,but now i learned to stop....and not care.So this has been going on for about 5 months now.(and oh yeah to let yall in on a seceret those three girls are all 2faced because they talk to me when eachother aint aroound and they talk bad about each other...)but oh well im talkin 2 much...bye.. {blush}
04-02-2009, 01:32 AM
You weren't talking to much, no one can never talk to much.  Well.. only if they're annoying. Tongue
Its been happening for a couple weeks.
04-02-2009, 03:03 AM
(03-02-2009 11:55 PM)●~●ß~Ŕ~Ĩ~Ť●~● link Wrote:Haha, not to sound witchy, but I hope that happens to Bree. 
Serves her right.
Don't you hate that?!  Bree does the same exact freakin thing!
Like you'll get into an arguement of some sort then a few minutes later, she acts like nothing ever happened!
Yeahh. I hate it when people just think it's alright to move on,just because they don't wanna talk about it.
{glare}
It's like GET OVER IT,and TALK instead of avoiding...

&& I don't believe 'backstabbers' deserve a second chance.

04-02-2009, 03:06 AM
(04-02-2009 01:32 AM)●~●ß~Ŕ~Ĩ~Ť●~● link Wrote:You weren't talking to much, no one can never talk to much.  Well.. only if they're annoying. Tongue
thanks!! and oh yeah just todayone of the girls came to me and said i dont like(not sayin names)anymore because shes 2 faced and just before i could trust her again she was sitting by()at the lunch table...so i just thought to myself,gosh your in 8th grade grow up!!!
04-02-2009, 03:14 AM
(04-02-2009 03:06 AM)Lauren411 link Wrote:[quote author=●~●ß~Ŕ~Ĩ~Ť●~● link=topic=4819.msg168783#msg168783 date=1233707537]
You weren't talking to much, no one can never talk to much.  Well.. only if they're annoying. Tongue
thanks!! and oh yeah just todayone of the girls came to me and said i dont like(not sayin names)anymore because shes 2 faced and just before i could trust her again she was sitting by()at the lunch table...so i just thought to myself,gosh your in 8th grade grow up!!!
[/quote]
Did you say that?