Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Have you ever went more than 2 days without talking to your mom??
04-02-2009, 11:51 PM
Have you ever went more than 2 days without talking to your mom??
I have..because she is always blaming me for other peoples mess,and that really makes me mad.so i went 2 and a half days without talkin to her..i know it was wrong but i had to cool down..if you have ever did this please tell me about it so i wont feel alone....
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2009, 11:53 PM
Re: Have you ever went more than 2 days without talking to your mom??
I did, when we had such a big fallout.
Eventually, when it was just her and me alone, we sat down and talked it over.

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
05-02-2009, 12:09 AM
Heh, I can't say I have. Although I did get kicked out the house once...But we won't go there XD

Coming Soon...
05-02-2009, 12:17 AM
lol and i think i have when she grounded me for yelling at her and beating up my sister {lol}

[Image: 8cb154957f27811e]
<br /><br />Life is like a roller-coaster,it goes up,down,and there is no telling how long its going to go up and down
05-02-2009, 12:42 AM
its been 4 years.she caught cancer  Sad

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
05-02-2009, 12:47 AM
I don't live with my parents anymore ... I often go a couple of weeks without talking to my mom or my dad.  I've gone months without talking to my sister.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
05-02-2009, 12:56 AM
Nope,I know what my mom is doing is the best for me. Sometimes it's annoying to hear her lecture me,but it's because she wants it stuck in my head.  {rolleyes}
I'm more open to her now.

I'm so sorry to hear that Andrew. My friend Andrew had brain cancer when he was 4,now he's crippled in his left arm(not from cancer) and in his right leg.

05-02-2009, 01:23 AM
(05-02-2009 12:09 AM)Unbreakable link Wrote:Heh, I can't say I have. Although I did get kicked out the house once...But we won't go there XD
Haha I wanna hear about this xD
05-02-2009, 01:24 AM
(05-02-2009 01:23 AM)●~●ß~Ŕ~Ĩ~Ť●~● link Wrote:[quote author=Unbreakable link=topic=4835.msg169164#msg169164 date=1233788958]
Heh, I can't say I have. Although I did get kicked out the house once...But we won't go there XD
Haha I wanna hear about this xD
[/quote]
Same here x)
My mom is too protective to kick me out of the house.  {rolleyes}

05-02-2009, 01:48 AM
I have this problem with both of my parents..like almost every other day..I wouldnt say I got kicked out,but I kicked myself out and went walkn in the dark and spent the night at someone house a couple of times...my mom makes me mad..but I turn right back around and love her..cause she went thru soo much(heart attack and cancer)..and Im happy that she is still here in this world..so Im tryn to break the habit of being mean and mad all the time.its not my parents fault and its not good for my health...on the other hand.. my dad is a different story..lol...he makes me mad every hour..me and him got into arguments..then it become physical fights..but Im not doing that ever again..the Lord does not like that..and I know what punishment I can get from him if I do that again to any of my parents...and yes when I get mad...I tried to go more than a week of not talkn to them..but I cant do it..im still living with them and taking care of them..so I cant do it..plus my mom takes me to work and school..and my dad is goin to buy me a car and buy me almost everything I want..soo i have to appreciate and enjoy my parents before they leave this earth..my mom is 57 and my dad is 62...so even if they stress me out..I cant stress them out..b/c it can possibly risking their health and life..so Im tryn to be a good and the best daughter as possible...but my sisters and my brother went thru the same thing..so I dnt feel alone with this...

The sims...will be with me forever..for life..and for eternity....ALL MINES