Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your Favourite EP's and SP's (And Why)
06-02-2009, 08:08 AM
Your Favourite EP's and SP's (And Why)
^^ Just as the title says.

My favourite EP is Bon Voyage. I play TS2 on a more hardcore, accomplish things way, and it was a nice release from the daily grind, on the occasion I go on a vacation. Plus it came with themed neighbourhoods. I have trouble making them if they're not modern. Smile

My favourite SP is Mansion & Garden Stuff, simply because it's the best. It comes with new animations and interactions, and a few little extras like the (never before seen) grand staircases, and the solar panels and the turbine that gives you money, instead of bills once you place a lot of them. (Also if you place a few, you get a bills discount) It was almost like a mini-ep, and the game files even said so! Tongue

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2009, 07:59 PM
Re: Your Favourite EP's and SP's (And Why)
Whoa wait, you do get discounts for placing solar panels? o___o Where have I been?

My favorite EP is either Freetime or Apartment life because it just added so many things!

My favorite SP is... I have no idea lol I really like the expensive stuff in Glamour life, the neat outfits in H&M, and the bathrooms in Kitchen and Bath. (I kinda downloaded all of them at the same time o_o)

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
07-02-2009, 04:13 PM
My favorite EPs are Seasons and Pets.

I love Seasons because you can do SOOO Much.  And it adds so much to the gameplay when you throw in other expansions (like BV and FT) as well.  I love that you can build snowmen, and have snowball fights, drink hot cocoa, and go fishing!

A love Pets because I am an animal freak.  I remember on TS1 when I got Unleashed I was sooo excited.  I just wish they had kept the "Mir mir, oooo Mir mir - BOOF!" noise for when the Sims gave their pets bathes, lolololol.  I had a Cat named Midnight, who I loved and miss dearly, so when Pets came out, the first thing I did was a make a little cat, and a Simself, and moved them into a cute little one bedroom home Smile

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
09-02-2009, 12:10 AM
My favorite EP's are Bon Voyage and Apartment Life becuase:

Bon Voyage brings so much new things into the game like hotels. It also brings three new somewhat nhoods, with new things to do, and it jsut gives your sims a few days away from the stressful five minute day Wink.

Apartment Life basically gives you so much new boundaries, and gives you a chance to sort of see what will be coming to us in the future in Sims 3 with the interactions with your neighbors sort of thing.

I have no SPs but if I ever got one it would be Mansion and Garden Stuff just cause of the all cool things I saw that would come with it like the Grand Staircase, it looks so cool.
09-02-2009, 03:59 PM
(06-02-2009 07:59 PM)Phoebe link Wrote:Whoa wait, you do get discounts for placing solar panels? o___o Where have I been?

YEP!

I tested it out.  Gabrielle's family live in a BIG house, and their bill every Tuesday and Thursday were over 670 Simoleans, I placed one solar panel, and their bills are just over 260 every Tuesday and Thursday now!

I love the Solar Panel, lol

10-02-2009, 10:13 AM
I love them too!

Buy more, and you can even get "refunds" on your energy. And plus, if you get refunds, you wont have to worry abuot your bills!

[/center]
11-02-2009, 04:10 PM
Seasons is my favorite expansion pack. I love the weather, fresh food, seasonal bonuses, and most of all THE PENGUIN!

As for stuff pack.. I don't own any. I don't see the point, actually. I'm perfectly fine with the furniture and clothes already in the game.
12-02-2009, 02:36 AM
(10-02-2009 10:13 AM)BᄂΛᄃΚ DIΛMӨПDƧ™ link Wrote:Buy more, and you can even get "refunds" on your energy. And plus, if you get refunds, you wont have to worry abuot your bills!

Seriously?!  HOLY COW!

I must try this >_>

15-02-2009, 08:55 PM
Yeah! I just did this after reading this thread! xD The Willams family wanted green energy so I placed solar panels and windmills and then they keep getting refunds lol.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
16-02-2009, 10:27 AM
Hehe, it's a bit unrealistic, but it's real good! I hate having to pay bills. I can, but they're just annoying, I forget about them until it gives me the popup notice about them being late, and then my sims are all at work or at school... Sad

[/center]