Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Sims 3: Escape Away! Expansion Pack
06-02-2009, 08:37 AM
The Sims 3: Escape Away! Expansion Pack
As another part of my EP & SP ideas, I introduce to you The Sims 3 Escape Away Expansion Pack, A remake of Vacation and Bon Voyage, but much more in-depth and detailed. Your sims can explore European destinations, Far Eastern Destinations, Tropical Destinations, South American Destinations, Mountain Destinations and North-East African+Arabian Destinations. Each destination would have their own Building style, learnable interactions, cultural style, clothing and things to do.

Plus, you can go on a cruise through different areas. Tropical oceans, alaskan waters (complete with icebergs), and deep blue seas.

Other misc things included are...

-A new category in C-A-S: Tourist Outfits, and if you don't have macrocosmical adventures, the snow outfits will be unlocked in the Outerwaer category. (For the snowy mountain destinations)

-Honeymooners interactions. If your sims go on a honeymoon, they temporarily unlock special romantic interactions, and when you use them, they stay there as interactions once you've finished your honeymoon. (Basically, if you don't use them on your honeymoon, you wont be able to use them later)

-The things you learn on your vacations can become a part of your life back home. You can start getting vacation-related choices at work and school, and you can unlock food choices.

-When you go on Vacation (not cruises though),there is a 2% chance that your plane will crash, and a 30% chance for each sim that came on vacation will die in the crash. The surviving members will be washed ashore on a desert island, and A Castaway Stories-like thing will happen. (The island wont be as big though) And you can get rescued in the end, and taken back to your neighbourhood.

Feel Free to add onto this, I just had a creativity block, even though I have so much more planned.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2009, 08:45 AM
Re: The Sims 3: Escape Away! Expansion Pack
Thats an awsome idea!  Big Grin
06-02-2009, 10:25 AM
I've always liked the idea of a Cruise Ship on Sims.
It would be on the shore of Sunset Valley and your sims can board the ship and rent a room, and choose to take workshops and stuff while on their cruise. You could get massages and then when your sim gets back home, they have a relaxed moodlet for a few days.
I have more ideas but can't think of them right now... {blush}
09-02-2009, 04:48 AM
Yes! I love the idea of the Castaway thing. I had always wanted that incorperated into Sims 3 after playing Castaway. It would be so much more fun with better graphics.
10-02-2009, 08:42 AM
I know! Castaway was os much fun, but the loading times ruined it! Even though they were short, since the game was kept to a basic.

[/center]
10-02-2009, 08:18 PM
I have to say, I'm impressed with this idea Smile

Karma for you!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
10-02-2009, 10:36 PM
i love your ideas for eps and sps your great i must addmitt it you should work in ea

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

11-02-2009, 04:19 AM
(10-02-2009 08:18 PM)MÅJIÇK link Wrote:I have to say, I'm impressed with this idea Smile

Karma for you!

Thanks!

(10-02-2009 10:36 PM)Mr. Hellen Gregson link Wrote:i love your ideas for eps and sps your great i must addmitt it you should work in ea

Wow, really?

[/center]
11-02-2009, 05:11 AM
shouldnt this be under IDEAS? i dont know why i thought this was sims 2 forum {lol}
Great idea how about adding this.....(for those who played animal crossing) what if you made a freind at the hotel or whatever and they're like "hey,this persons cool maybe i should go visit him" and if you accept he comes to your house for like 2 days and depending on his mood,relationship and how much fun he had in general...he will or will not move in and bring his family with him or just him,himself and him

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
14-02-2009, 04:25 PM
Wow,really nice idea {clap} {clap} {clap} {clap} {clap}

VAMOS EA,RELEASE THE SIMS 3 SOON!!!!!!!!