Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pregnant sim!!!!!
10-02-2009, 05:42 AM
Pregnant sim!!!!!
Heres a pic of a pregnant sim and it looks like twins or triplets...
[Image: custom1234159965777ts3psn9.jpg]

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2009, 05:46 AM
Re: Pregnant sim!!!!!
Nice find, at least the maternity clothes look more realistic, and if you look in the background, there's a hospital! Cool scene. =]

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
10-02-2009, 05:58 AM
(10-02-2009 05:46 AM)xxCoco;Chanel.xx link Wrote:Nice find, at least the maternity clothes look more realistic, and if you look in the background, there's a hospital! Cool scene. =]
and bella in her red dress (as always) and her mom

10-02-2009, 06:06 AM
{clap} {clap} {clap} {clap} {clap}
Very Very Very nice find!! Yea!!
10-02-2009, 12:24 PM
She's SO cute! Haha, I love it. Her belly is pretty huge so it could be twins or triplets (if they're going with bigger belly = multiples). I love how the picture shows her back is aching. And she has great hair. Lol. Tongue

I don't know if we're limited to maternity clothes now or if they can wear whatever we choose, but even so, that maternity outfit looks a hell of a lot better than the sickly floral prints that we were stuck with in TS2.

I hope she's in the game because she's adorable.  {yes}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
10-02-2009, 04:33 PM
OMGOSH!!!!! That's AMAZING!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
10-02-2009, 04:56 PM
(10-02-2009 12:24 PM)iBeCαѕѕie link Wrote:I don't know if we're limited to maternity clothes now or if they can wear whatever we choose,
I think we can choose to let them wear anything since we can have over-weight sims. I don't think it's gonna be hard to make meshes for the clothes for pregnant ones.

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
10-02-2009, 07:22 PM
I don't think she's pregnant with either, her belly looks normal to me, and I don't think that's Bella in the background. If you look at the pic of Bella and Morty playing, her mom has dark hair.

I can see that it looks like 2 pregnant simmy's in the pic though. The dark haired child look like she's accompanying another pregnant sim, at least it just looks like her middle is rounder then the rest, maybe going for a checkup Smile

Great find! We've been waiting forever for a pic of a prego sim in ts3, it's the least EA can do {glare}

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
10-02-2009, 11:23 PM
you cant see the belly....  ???
oh well! either way its still a new pic!

10-02-2009, 11:52 PM
KARMA ;D
Nice find ^_^