Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I got Freetime last night. What do you think of it?
20-03-2008, 07:35 PM
I got Freetime last night. What do you think of it?
Do you like it? Have you had any problems with it? I really like it. Its awesome to have a bunch of new goals for my sims and the hobbies and the new clothes !! My bf bought it for me last night. It was an early birthday present. Smile Please share your thoughts on Freetime with me. I've got cookies !! lol

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 08:01 PM
Re: I got Freetime last night. What do you think of it?
I love Free Time. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE  LOVE. It has to be the best expansion pack ever *Droooool*

But yeah, on a more serious note, I hope they come up with a patch for it soon. There are a few glitches that kinda bother me. Like... not having all wants roll up in their want panel. Just small things, but it gets annoying after a while.

Anyways, congrats on getting it! Have fun with it!

[Image: UberOrange-1.png]
20-03-2008, 08:03 PM
Again, I should definately get it...

Glad you like it Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
20-03-2008, 08:13 PM
I have not had any glitches yet, not that I have noticed. But sometimes I have to play it for a long time before I noticed something strange. haha

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
20-03-2008, 10:08 PM
I havent gotten it yet. is it any good so far?
21-03-2008, 11:40 AM
I like it, it's adds even more fun to playing the game. It's not my favourite, though, and it does seem a bit... small?

&quot;You must be the change you want to see in the world&quot; - Mahatma Gandhi
21-03-2008, 11:47 AM
I have it, and to be honest I wasn't impressed at first, but it has grown on me somewhat, now I do enjoy playing it.  I havn't had any real issues as yet, apart for it crashed 5 times when I first tried to play it, it wouldn't even load, but since then it's all been good.

I was dissapointed about the lack of build itmes, and that you can still only paint the 1 size of pictures, I was really hoping for more canvas options, and it takes forever to build badges on the new items, like sewing and pottery.

Oh there is one glitch, you cant phone the new NPC's even if you give them a phone as a gift....

It's worth getting though...... honest Wink

Hope for the best :-\ expect the worst :'( and, take what comes :Smile<br /><br />***********************************<br /><br />If you appreciate the post give a Hooray.....<br />I always do.....
21-03-2008, 11:55 AM
I experienced one odd glitch. The first sim I made and played with Freetime got Platinum wants throughout her entire adult life. I thought I was just doing things right, until she grew old and it said that she hadn't achieved any of her goals in her adult life... So obviously, her real wants bar was quite different from the Platinum one that I saw.

&quot;You must be the change you want to see in the world&quot; - Mahatma Gandhi
21-03-2008, 12:20 PM
I like it, I started up a couple of home businesses. I haven't done that for a long time.
Badges do take a long time to earn.
21-03-2008, 12:21 PM
I love freetime! Apart from the bugs that I got with it, it's still a great game! ;D

Coming Soon...