Thanks (:
Has anyone played that game?
ROFL I can't help but laugh at the video.  {lol}
i played it years ago! LMFAO! thatis so funny!  {lol}

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2009, 06:55 AM
Re: Kid gets scared of Maze Game.
Poor kid rofl he was slapping the monitor. I remember playing this and was like laughing cause I saw a video that had the same image.
06-02-2009, 10:08 PM
LOL. There are more then two types of that game,and with different images XD

07-02-2009, 04:26 PM
WTF ...

I have NEVER seen this "game" ... I was just LMAO, but my Fiance was going "OMG That's so mean! That poor kid is crying!"

xD

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
07-02-2009, 06:23 PM
ROFL,I know it is sad xD
I don't blame the poor kid or your fiance,I cried the first time I played it.
I'm easily scared Wink

08-02-2009, 06:19 AM
Oh, I've seen that before lol. I first heard of it when I watched Miley Cyrus show her friend it and it was hilarious xD Then I tried it and didn't jump or anything, just laughed xD

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
08-02-2009, 08:28 PM
(08-02-2009 06:19 AM)Phoebe link Wrote:Oh, I've seen that before lol. I first heard of it when I watched Miley Cyrus show her friend it and it was hilarious xD Then I tried it and didn't jump or anything, just laughed xD

Yeah, I saw that on YouTube too! Made me laugh. Smile

I played this before a while ago, I had no idea it was even supposed to be scary. I was shocked but not scared, because that creepy woman pops up everywhere on YT, it's freaking annoying. It's like, I'm just trying to watch a normal, peaceful video, and then scary spice or whatever the heck she is pops up, it's like {rolleyes} It used to make me lol so much at first but it gets old.
I sent that vid with the kid to my friend and she was more terrified than the boy. Big Grin

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
14-02-2009, 11:14 AM
LOL, i remember my friends brother making me play this. My friend screamed, and I was playing it! I was just shocked. lol.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]