Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What I think Sims 3 needs
16-03-2008, 05:29 PM
Re: What I think Sims 3 needs
Haha... That's the same problem I've had. My brother and I are both half-Japanese... I don't look it at all (white genes won out), but my brother looks like, PURE Japanese, and, of course, my mother IS pure Japanese.
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2008, 05:34 PM
I believe the article on the French website said there would be gradual aging, from what I've heard.
16-03-2008, 05:43 PM
Excellent ^^

I should probably read that site... Am too lazy right now, though Smile
16-03-2008, 05:44 PM
Yes, I heard of gradual aging, and I'm pretty sure there's going to be a preteen stage, Will Wright's daughter is helping with the game (im sure like she did in the sims 2) and she's young herself.

Also, don't worry about not seeing any children, there will def be some. I read that a prego sim will pass on her traits (depending on the way she's acting) to the unborn baby. And, like someone else said, they are probably still developing them because in one of the articles (GFW) I believe, there was a simlish speaker practicing the voice of a 6-yr old girl peeing herself. I'm sure they have developed them because there's only one more year.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
16-03-2008, 05:57 PM
Oh, I'm sure that, for the most part, the coding for the other ages is done, but they might still be finalizing the graphics.
16-03-2008, 05:59 PM
(16-03-2008 05:57 PM)Leafy link Wrote:Oh, I'm sure that, for the most part, the coding for the other ages is done, but they might still be finalizing the graphics.
Let's hope because the sims are pretty weird-looking right now haha
16-03-2008, 06:12 PM
^^

They DO show promise, though! There is so much more diversity! And despite looking different from each other, they're not totally hideous, which is a shocker, because in TS2, basically unless you had face 1, you were destined to be ugly.
16-03-2008, 06:13 PM
(16-03-2008 06:12 PM)Leafy link Wrote:^^

They DO show promise, though! There is so much more diversity! And despite looking different from each other, they're not totally hideous, which is a shocker, because in TS2, basically unless you had face 1, you were destined to be ugly.
Pretty much.
Unless you spent hours modding the other facesĀ  :-\
16-03-2008, 06:14 PM
My friend used to do that in TS2 and she took like 1 hour just on the face and it was so boring!

Coming Soon...
16-03-2008, 06:35 PM
Haha.

I would get different faces by just breeding sims, then extracting their faces with SimPE.

I created this really nice face (alas, she was lost when my desktop died Sad ) And I bred her for several generations. She had beautiful children, with unique faces.