Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello Everyone :D
18-02-2009, 12:27 PM
Re: Hello Everyone :D
(16-02-2009 07:19 PM)Ugly Von link Wrote:Hey, I'm Anna, and I have been playing the Sims for a while. I currently play Sims Bustin Out on my Xbox and Sims 2 on my Mac computer.  {yes}
i dont think you're ugly ;_;

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2009, 11:24 PM
(18-02-2009 12:27 PM)Moulin Rouge! link Wrote:[quote author=Ugly Von link=topic=4951.msg175923#msg175923 date=1234808345]
Hey, I'm Anna, and I have been playing the Sims for a while. I currently play Sims Bustin Out on my Xbox and Sims 2 on my Mac computer.  {yes}
i dont think you're ugly ;_;
[/quote]

[size=8pt]?
o.olulz

[[edit]]OHWAIT.
i get it. her username!

i'm sure she didn't mean it like. . . that? i think?

[center][size=8pt][[ t-tell your boyfriend<br />if he says he's got beef,<br />that I'm a vegetarian<br />&amp;&amp; I ain't f-kin' scared of him. ]]<br /><br />d u n c a n  f a m i l y ![/size]<br /> [Image: piTE.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: y7jV.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: wEwJ.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: z110.gif]
<br />[/center]
18-02-2009, 11:49 PM
XD Oh I just got it now.
I don't think your ugly either.

20-02-2009, 05:42 PM
LOL, my username is because I used to play ToonTown Online (yes, its a kids game, but is it addicting) and my character was named "Ugly Von". You guys seem fun, and I do have my moments XD.

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
20-02-2009, 05:58 PM
Hey Anna!

Welcome to the Forums!  I hope you enjoy your stay and have lots of fun!

We're an insane a friendly group, and are always happy to help should you find yourself with any problems, or just want to kill time!

Smile

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
20-02-2009, 07:33 PM
(20-02-2009 05:42 PM)Ugly Von link Wrote:LOL, my username is because I used to play ToonTown Online (yes, its a kids game, but is it addicting) and my character was named "Ugly Von". You guys seem fun, and I do have my moments XD.
OH EM GEE.
We need to meet up on TT some time =DD Nobody else plays it.

Welcome to our forums,
Please post, post, post!

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!