Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MORE REALISTIC SCENARIOS
22-02-2009, 01:17 AM
MORE REALISTIC SCENARIOS
PEOPLE LOVE REALITY, SO WHY NOT GIVE THEM MORE REALNESS??

-AS THE PERSON RUNNING MY OWN SIM,  i should be able to see sims go to work and there can even be away that i control the sim during work as well.. by choice. before the sim goes to work there should be a pop up bubble saying "go to work" or "assist job". something like that.. well then if they choose to work as the sim in their job then there could be different activities to help improve the bonus for the day or help u get a raise.. and promotion... instead of the sims2 way.. where all they did was have a question pop up sometimes when the sims are at work already. they jus ask a tricky question and your answer determines your actions of getting fired or getting a raise.

what ya think about that?

**_this was brought to u personally by Thee Sim Fanatik_**
Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2009, 02:18 AM
Re: MORE REALISTIC SCENARIOS
seriously? ??? {blink}
Have you not done any research on the sims 3. We already know, and have for awhile, that we can't see our sims at work, but can control what they do.

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
22-02-2009, 03:00 AM
look!!!!!!!!! first off if i knew...... then i wouldnt post about it! its obvious i didnt know! now i know.. i was saying that sims should include my ideas.. how bout sims can take my ideas and still use them on their next sims or sumthing! stop sending ur ignorant messages! u aint posted one thing yet from what i see!!! u think u the damn sims idea police or sumthin? well i could care less what ur rude *** has to say! stop commenting.. u must be interested since ur the 1st to reply to all of my damn ideas.. whether they have been used or not!

Edited To Remove The Swearing

22-02-2009, 03:14 AM
ummmmmmm u dont have to get so angry sorry if you arent!

ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh dear i am in trouble right?

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

22-02-2009, 03:26 AM
(22-02-2009 03:14 AM)Trolly link Wrote:ummmmmmm u dont have to get so angry sorry if you arent!

ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh dear i am in trouble right?

not angry.. im jus not gonna allow nobody disrespectin me... especially with sarcastic or smart remarks.
so hope u not tryin me!.... u read what they wrote so dont target me

22-02-2009, 03:28 AM
im not targeting!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

22-02-2009, 03:38 AM
Can some1 lock this...
i hate arguing on this forum

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
22-02-2009, 03:44 AM
(22-02-2009 03:28 AM)Trolly link Wrote:im not targeting!

oh ok... well i was a target to them so i assumed u were tryna jump on as well... my mistake

22-02-2009, 12:41 PM
Hansthesockmonkey, some people might not know things like this, so in future, please be nicer around it.

Sim-tastik, I suggest you calm down, there was no need for that sort of behaviour.

Ollie, if something like this happens again, please don't reply, just report it if you feel it is necessary.

Coming Soon...