Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
young adults option for pregnancy... should they be capable of bein pregnant?
22-02-2009, 01:36 AM
young adults option for pregnancy... should they be capable of bein pregnant?
-young adults-should be able to have the option of a pregnancy or not.. these days in age most young people are the ones having kids. most are young teens. so why not allow teens or even young adults have that option.

what ya think of my ideas?

**_this was brought to u personally by Thee Sim Fanatik_**
Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2009, 05:07 AM
Re: young adults option for pregnancy... should they be capable of bein pregnant?
Won't the young adults already be capable in sims 3? Young Adult is the default.
22-02-2009, 05:45 AM
Re: young adults option for pregnancy... should they be capable of bein pregnant?
We've discussed teen pregnancy many times, and it's definitely not going to be included in The Sims 3.
I also agree with Alisha... and you're correct that the young adults and teens are the ones having kids in real life, but the Sims is supposed to be a fun and comical game. Teen pregnacny is a no.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
23-02-2009, 10:43 AM
(22-02-2009 05:45 AM)MassiveSpiderWeb;; link Wrote:We've discussed teen pregnancy many times, and it's definitely not going to be included in The Sims 3.
I also agree with Alisha... and you're correct that the young adults and teens are the ones having kids in real life, but the Sims is supposed to be a fun and comical game. Teen pregnacny is a no.

Agreed.
23-02-2009, 08:05 PM
I don't believe Teens should be able to get pregnant, but it could be okay for Young Adults, since that's the default age now.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
23-02-2009, 10:43 PM
not teens but i think somewhere they said that young adults can have babies but not teens!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

24-02-2009, 01:09 AM
In the Sims 2 they couldnt, because they couldnt have a baby on campus, but they should be able to in this game
24-02-2009, 01:15 AM
Yeah I know, I remembered that after I thought about it lol

But since it's a default age now, and not just an age you get IF you have the proper EP, I think it would be okay for YA's to get pregnant.

24-02-2009, 01:16 AM
LOL!

It should be jsut fine.  Maybe adults cant have babies, on account of they so old....
24-02-2009, 03:45 AM
lol that'd be pretty funny :3