Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why not take your sim to the emergency room?
22-02-2009, 01:37 AM
why not take your sim to the emergency room?
-there should be a visible hospital  the pregnant ladies should have the option of transportation to the hospital or taking them selves.. by maybe clicking on the phone for an ambulance..lol i feel that the hospital should be a top priority because most hospitals are packed with injured people... so why not include a hospital for any sim who fell and hurt themselves or jus wanna visit a friend who hurt themselves... there should be minor accidents that cause the hospital to be put to use. unpredictable things should happen.. like chef's cut themselves while makin a salad or the baby gets a fever.. jus things like that.

what ya think of my ideas?

**_this was brought to u personally by Thee Sim Fanatik_**
Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2009, 01:45 AM
Re: why not take your sim to the emergency room?
It has already been confirmed that there is a hospital and that you can visit it when your sim is preggers. It has also been confirmed that there will not be ambulances.

As for having to go to the hospital for minor things, I'm not big on that idea. And I especially don't want my precious babies to get sick.  {no}

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
22-02-2009, 02:28 AM
(22-02-2009 01:45 AM)hansthesockmonkey link Wrote:It has already been confirmed that there is a hospital and that you can visit it when your sim is preggers. It has also been confirmed that there will not be ambulances.

As for having to go to the hospital for minor things, I'm not big on that idea. And I especially don't want my precious babies to get sick.  {no}

well actually i wasnt saying that the sim babies should be the only ones to get sick >:-(. u need to open up ur imagination!!!! sims get sick.. whether its from food or sprayin bugs or even from bein pregnant! i know nothing of the hospital thing so i put out my own ideas on it! im new to dis website and im gonna put up my ideas.. if its already been done then so what.. i will find out those things from a nicer critic.... thanx for updating me on all this since u know everything!!! id rather find out on my own.. altho i wouldnt know much about a game thats not even out besides what the internet tells..... {clap} 8)

**_this was brought to u personally by Thee Sim Fanatik_**
27-02-2009, 12:41 AM
He was just telling you information that he felt would benefit you and your ideas.

And besides, the POINT of joining this forum is to share/learn new information about the game, right?

So there is no need to get so huffy over these things.  Everything some says that contradicts what you think would be "so awesome" you immediately take as being rude or as "criticism". When it's just us trying to tell you what we know.

Of course it's okay that you have ideas, and that you want to share them.  That's why this site is here  :3  But it's not going to help you any if you're constantly lashing out at people the moment they don't agree with you, or just try to inform you that they know something about it.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
03-03-2009, 06:22 AM
senice its now delayed yes! if its delayed we better make use of it! Big Grin

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

04-03-2009, 04:50 PM
Agree with Jen.
Maybe you should research your information before you post Wink
Also I don't wanna see the babies get sick D:

But I think there should be an option of rushing into a sim into a emergency room if they are having contractions and does not want to have a home birth.