Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
sims need to do their chores.... right?
22-02-2009, 01:42 AM
sims need to do their chores.... right?
-CHORE CHART- a chore chart should be created by the parent sim of the household. it should be something they can choose to do for their house or jut for their child to go by. when they go to the computer or book case.. they should hav the option of creating a chore chart. after creating one it should be displayed like a picture on the wall.. located where they choose. anytime the sims wanna know what chores need to be done... they click on their chart and select do chores or view chores for the week.. the chart should reset for the next week if the chores are taken care of that past week. sims should have a certain day that garbage needs to go out for the garbage truck to pick it up. sims can even recycle.. jus like in real life... sims should have the responsibility of putting out two different little bins that need to go to the end of the yard ready for pick up.. or the garbage will pile up.. so they need to remember to put the trash out on the correct day.
what ya think of that idea? Big Grin

**_this was brought to u personally by Thee Sim Fanatik_**
Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2009, 01:48 AM (This post was last modified: 22-02-2009 01:56 AM by hansthesockmonkey.)
Re: sims need to do their chores.... right?
Hasn't this idea been addressed fairly recently? I remember replying to a post about chores just today. You should read similar posts before you make a new one, otherwise it gets a bit redundant.
Update: chores are discussed here:
http://www.simsforums.net/ideas/kidsteen...49.15.html

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
22-02-2009, 02:20 AM
{yawn} {no}first of all its all fair game here! i dont have that much time on my hands to jus be going around seein who thought of something i thought of or not!!! how bout maybe other people who are new may get to see what i wrote.. i may have even stated my opinions and ideas better or more sufficient than someone else before me. who are u to tell me that it can become redundant jus because something i mentioned may have been repeated.....? maybe u go around and look and revise and edit everyone elses ideas but how bout u come up with something.. do u post ideas or jus post up ur criticism??? those updates can actually be old! so how bout im the 09 version. u couldve said what u had to say alot better than dat!  Tongue

**_this was brought to u personally by Thee Sim Fanatik_**
22-02-2009, 05:43 AM
I was just trying to help so your thread didn't get locked. Sorry for making you mad. c:

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
23-02-2009, 08:15 PM
Sim-Tastik: You need to stop taking what people say in reply to your threads as an attack.  No one here is going to attack you :3  We understand that you don't have the time to go looking for topics in relation to your idea (who does normall?).

Especially since anything over 120 days (or was it 180?) should not be replied to or it is considered "bumping" and against the rules. (This is for everyone's benefit that I posted this information :3)

I'm sure he thought he was just being helpful to let you know for future purposes.  But you need to stop reacting as though we're out to get you, or trying to show you up.  You seem like a very nice person, but the moment you feel threatened, you jump off the deep end and react unnecessarily/irrationally.

But do try to take the time to look on the first two pages of topics, to see if your idea has been discussed recently before starting a new thread, just to be safe.  Typically, if it's not on the first two pages, you're safe to state your idea(s) :3

Have a wonderful day!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
23-02-2009, 11:44 PM
Couldn't have said it better Majick. Wink

We do not want duplicate threads floating around that are fairly active. It clutters up the board and it isn't needed.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!