Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
bad sims
22-02-2009, 01:49 AM
bad sims
-theft should be more realistic
some people dont have enough to live off of. but they need to provide.. for those who dont want a 9 to 5 job, they should be able to sell items that they have stolen from the houses they actually rob.. even the candy or any other accessory they take. there should be be examples of a legitimate hustle outside or inside of the house... cops should be able to arrest them if they are caught with the items that a sim had already reported stolen.. {no} there should be jails and prisons for those criminals.
what ya think of this idea? Big Grin

**_this was brought to u personally by Thee Sim Fanatik_**
Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2009, 02:12 AM
Re: bad sims
I'm not exactly sure where I read it, but it has been said that the kleptos can either keep their stolen goods in their house or sell them for simoleons.

"For example, one of the Sims in Grant’s house was named Jenna Arlenby; two of her traits were Evil and Kleptomaniac. When she was alone at a neighbor’s house, one of her actions was “Steal...” -- Grant picked it, and explained that she would run off with a random object from the room. When I was watching, she took a table; earlier, she had pilfered some curtains. Once they were stolen and brought back home, Jenna was free to use the objects (or get rid of them for some Simoleons). "

here is the link to the entire article:
http://www.destructoid.com/preview-the-s...1525.phtml

You should check snootysims.com
It contains a lot of information pertaining to the sims 3, so as to make sure that your ideas aren't already addressed in the game.

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
22-02-2009, 02:30 AM
finally u gave sum advice without being rude. i can take criticism but i prefer not to get the rudeness along with it..{yawn}

**_this was brought to u personally by Thee Sim Fanatik_**
23-02-2009, 12:10 AM
(22-02-2009 02:30 AM)Sim-tastik link Wrote:finally u gave sum advice without being rude. i can take criticism but i prefer not to get the rudeness along with it..{yawn}
er...that really wasnt neccessary

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
23-02-2009, 12:53 AM
I agree.  I think she has been very polite.  Also, I like the idea, but how would you like it if you got on The Sims 3 one day and saw your Sim in jail, with no way to get out.  Doesnt sound fun to me.
23-02-2009, 11:40 PM
Sim-tastik, I suggest you calm down and stop being rude on these forums. I am not the first one to warn you about this either.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!