Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MURDERERS????????????
22-02-2009, 02:11 AM
MURDERERS????????????
{no} {cursing} >:-(
MURDER ISNT THE ONLY CRIME THOUGH...... sims should have the free will to do as their personalities portray them.. so if their mean.. they have no problem fighting or committing a violent crime. even misdemeanors such as writing a bad check and assault or even a petty thief. what if sims worked at a bank & then they decided to steal because of their personality as being a mischievious sim....? well they should go to jail. prison, a detention center, boot camps, juvenile centers and more disciplinary action should be enforced. depending on the seriousness of the crime the sim may go to either facility for their behavior. there can even be a rehabilitation center for those afterwards. some may even need therapy. what if your sims could kidnap, stalk or spy? those are pure crimes that should be handled. But do u think jail can hold them..... what about escaped convicts...? did u ever think about that?! what should the victims do... they have the option of being their own hero.. or even someone elses by getting these criminals off the street.
do you think this is a great idea or what?

**_this was brought to u personally by Thee Sim Fanatik_**
Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2009, 05:09 AM
Re: MURDERERS????????????
I think that's a depth that EA doesn't want to go into. I personally wouldn't want that in my game.
23-02-2009, 12:44 AM
That's what CS type of games are for.  {rolleyes}
23-02-2009, 12:47 AM
No thanks. Sims is my getaway from reality, I dont want it tainted by murder and all else.
23-02-2009, 05:50 AM
they already have hacks for that I think for sims 2 where you can kill sims with a gun or somethings like that I think on mod the sims,but I would never want that this is going to be a T-rated game not m-rated lol that would be to creepy for me.
23-02-2009, 08:22 AM
no way...
23-02-2009, 09:04 AM
I wouldn't mind it, if they made it funny. but not with the sim stabbing a kid in the back with blood spilling everywhere (that you'd have to mop up later, XD) But of they made it comical, I would like it. Also, it should be really rare to see.

(I have a high amount of black humour, hehe)

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
23-02-2009, 09:53 AM
I agree if they made it funny, but like Brad said, it's my getaway from reality too so no thanks.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
23-02-2009, 10:36 AM
Personally, I wouldn't want that kind of thing in my sims game.
23-02-2009, 08:06 PM
No thanks, that's a little too real for me :3

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie