how about school??
will homework look different
the bus look different??
so many questions...
;D
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 08:42 PM
Re: Pregnant women...
i hope they go to the hospital the day before they have the baby and come back in 1-2 days afterwards

let the sims be better than eva!!! Go to casualcollective.com  i am flippy search me add me, its a game site
20-03-2008, 08:45 PM
Those are all good questions! The sims didn't really give us much to go one when it comes to kids down did they? They seemed to be focusing on the adults more then the kids.
20-03-2008, 08:48 PM
Yes, they should focus more on kids!
20-03-2008, 08:55 PM
Yeah I always found the kids boring to play. Also the births were unrealistic. The hospital idea is really good, I think.  Big Grin
My friend thought of this idea for the Sims 2: Hospitals EP and I thought that was sort of dumb, but then she introduced me to the exchange and I thought, who wouldn't like a sims 2 story that was a soap opera simulation of House, ER, or Grey's Anatomy?
[move]SO much needs to be put in the sims 3!!!! wow.  :o[/move]

Tick tock. Tick tock.<br />Only so long before my head explodes in anticipation of TS3. Big Grin
20-03-2008, 09:00 PM
(20-03-2008 08:55 PM)eowynrox link Wrote:Yeah I always found the kids boring to play. Also the births were unrealistic. The hospital idea is really good, I think.  Big Grin
My friend thought of this idea for the Sims 2: Hospitals EP and I thought that was sort of dumb, but then she introduced me to the exchange and I thought, who wouldn't like a sims 2 story that was a soap opera simulation of House, ER, or Grey's Anatomy?
[move]SO much needs to be put in the sims 3!!!! wow.  :o[/move]

You get Karma... just for mentioning House. That would be cool indeed. I can't wait to see the kind of movies people will be making for this new sims game. I honestly enjoy watching them, I just wish I could make them with out spazing out. And I agree the kids are kind of boring, and aren't kids long enough. Though I love the video for when a male sim gives birth. It's the hillarity factor.
20-03-2008, 09:50 PM
dude house! house is awesome!!!! I want a house ep(actually i think I would blow up from exciment) my two loves combining!!!!
20-03-2008, 10:15 PM
I think they are trying to work really hard on the kids to surprise us.
In one of the articles they still working on a child age 6. It should be really good. I want moms to delver in the hospital.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
20-03-2008, 10:38 PM
Wouldn't it just stink of Sims 3 turns out to be exactly the same as S2? Gosh, I hope that doesn't happen.

It'd be funny if Sim Moms completely lost their "figure" after having a kid...so realistic Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
20-03-2008, 10:58 PM
I was reading an article about it
it sounds nothing like
the sims 2
nothing