Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Neighbors stuck...HELP!!!
27-02-2009, 03:17 PM
Neighbors stuck...HELP!!!
Hey y'all. I recently installed The Sims Complete and I'm having a little issue with neighbors coming over. They get stuck on either end of the sidewalk and just stay there. When I click on them it says "There is no action available". This happens even when I invite them over myself.  If they ever do make it into the house, they still can't be interacted with. Anyone have any suggestions? I've used the move_objects on cheat to delete them but they keep coming back.  I've even moved them into the house and into the yard, but they never move and they end up making a big mess. There are also no patches available that I don't already have. Thanks in advance for any help.
Quote this message in a reply
27-02-2009, 10:46 PM
Re: Neighbors stuck...HELP!!!
It seems like the teleporter is missing. I think that is what it is called, lol.

Try to patch the game and update your computer.

Also, try going to a different lot to and see if they get stuck. If they do, it is most likely a patch fix. If they don't then your lot is probably missing the teleporters. I forget if The Sims has a cheat to move objects and what not. If so, you should be able to put that code in and click on the end of the sidewalk to find these.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
01-03-2009, 10:48 PM
Re: Neighbors stuck...HELP!!!
The teleporters weren't missing. I checked both ends of the sidewalks and they were there. I removed both and put a teleporter INSIDE the house (one I downloaded) and they don't come at all now. I looked for patches and there are none available that I don't already have. I have another SIM created where this happens as well. It's getting very frustrating because now the only socialization they have is to go downtown, etc., or call them and chat on the phone. Anyone else have any suggestions?