Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
gaining skills by obsevering
03-03-2009, 06:30 AM
gaining skills by obsevering
ok here is an idea of mine lets say if your sim is a child or teen whatever and the dont like have anything in the cooking skill it would be cool if you could watch the other sim make food such as say if your child sim and your sim mum a high level skill at cooking then you watch your mum make something that you can only make if your a high level at it then your child sim would obsever it and then when the child sims is older he would be able to make that food and have more skills in that skill! Smile

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2009, 11:43 AM
Re: gaining skills by obsevering
I like this idea, it'd be much more helpful for a child/teen to learn by observing instead of waiting to be an adult and start from scratch
03-03-2009, 07:11 PM
(03-03-2009 11:43 AM)Kerry_x link Wrote:I like this idea, it'd be much more helpful for a child/teen to learn by observing instead of waiting to be an adult and start from scratch

I agree with this even though you don't have to start from scratch. You can have your child or teen study cooking
and/or use that kiddy oven thing.
03-03-2009, 08:22 PM
I once posted a topic about kids observing and helping their parents while they cook or clean, or repair something. They gain skill.

yeah, it was MY idea, I came with it first!!!  {rolleyes}

http://www.simsforums.net/general_sims_3...662.0.html
03-03-2009, 10:35 PM
(03-03-2009 08:22 PM)earthgirl link Wrote:I once posted a topic about kids observing and helping their parents while they cook or clean, or repair something. They gain skill.

yeah, it was MY idea, I came with it first!!!  {rolleyes}

http://www.simsforums.net/general_sims_3...662.0.html
you did? ohh well!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]