Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need major help with my Sims Life Stories Game
05-03-2009, 08:39 PM
Need major help with my Sims Life Stories Game
So i just got the sims life stories game for the pc. I was playing and then relized that my boy who is suppose to do homework wont and social sevice came and took him. How do the kids to their homework. I have a bookshelf and a computer, but i cant figure out how the kid is suppose to get his homework done.
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2009, 09:36 PM
Re: Need major help with my Sims Life Stories Game
Didn't the kid came with a notebook from school? {blink}

I don't have Life Stories, but in the base game and all EP's, they come with a notebook, on which you click "Do Homework" or "Ask for Homework help..." And make sure the kid is in a good mood then, or else he won't.

Give us more details on it and we'll help.

Maybe it's a glitch and they stop all of a sudden in the middle of an action. If so, get the patch and fix it.
05-03-2009, 09:46 PM
Sorry my fault, I should have moved this to technical help instead of just the sims 2 section, moving again.

Coming Soon...
05-03-2009, 10:24 PM
(05-03-2009 08:39 PM)binbon86 link Wrote:So i just got the sims life stories game for the pc. I was playing and then relized that my boy who is suppose to do homework wont and social sevice came and took him. How do the kids to their homework. I have a bookshelf and a computer, but i cant figure out how the kid is suppose to get his homework done.

I don't have Life Stories, but this may still work.

When your kids come home from school, they should have a notebook that they carry with them and set down somewhere.  While you have the child selected, click on the notebook and then select "Do Homework" or "Ask for help with homework" and then you can have the parent help them with their homework too.

Give this a try, and let us know Smile

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
10-03-2009, 07:37 PM
thanks
thanks for all the help i found the homework and the kid got money from family for good grades.
10-03-2009, 08:15 PM
That's good to hear. I hope he can afford all the candy he wants. {lol} Wink