Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Adventures in Asia
06-03-2009, 03:20 AM
Adventures in Asia
Rules:
Please make your paragraph(s) discriptive.
Swearing is okay as long as it is not too offensive (IE C**T or F**K)
Write in complete sentences and from the 3rd person point of view.

I'll start: I hopped out of the yellow cab in front of Tom Bradley terminal. One would imagine that after a week in LA, I'd be used to the smog but it still burned at my lungs when I tried to breath. After paying my driver I wheeled my luggage inside. The asian airline desks where closest to the entrance and the room was packed with people speaking all different languages, I stood at the end of the line and waited patiently to check in.

Now someone else continues the story.
Our character's name is Oliver and he is heading for Japan. He is 22.

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2009, 06:37 PM
Re: Adventures in Asia
I looked back over my shoulder, making sure that my cab was long gone. I let out a sigh of relief as I picked up my bags and walked towards the Tom Bradley terminal. I couldn't believe that I got here as fast as I did.
As I stepped inside, the place bustled with different people speaking many launguages. I stepped behind a man with brown hair and he was wearing jeans and a khaki jacket from what I could see.
"Would you like to go ahead of me?" He asked, moving out of the way.
"Thank you very much." I said cheer-fully. "What's your name by the way?" I added, pushing my hair back.
"My name is Oliver, and your such a beautiful woman." He said politely. "Thanks, my name is Edith." I replied.
We then started talking until it was my turn to check-in.

(PS. I'm a boy, just I felt like playing as a girl in this RP)

EDIT: My person is Edith Coleman and she is a bartender who came to Asia to get further into what she really loves.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
08-03-2009, 10:02 PM
The young woman who I had allowed to go in front of me had brilliant hair the colour of crimson and striking green eyes, she was quiet in thanking me but she had a smooth voice.
"How long will you be in Japan for?" I asked.

"Umm, I'll be in Tokyo for two weeks and then I'm going to head down toward Kyoto and Osaka. I plan to stay in Japan for six weeks and then I'm going home to Aussie. I live in Melbourne. What are your plans?"

"Well, I live in Dunedin, in New Zealand and I've been travelling around Europe and North America for the past three months and I'm going to spend another month in Asia before I go home."

She nodded her head before turning around and saying "Good luck."

[center]
08-03-2009, 10:14 PM
I'm gonna post againĀ  Big Grin

After checking in and once I was free of my luggage I caught up to Edith. "Do you want to... er get a burger or something before you go through security? I'm told there is nothing to eat beyond that point in this airport." I felt like an idiot asking a girl on a date in an airport.

"Okay." She said smiling.

[center]
09-03-2009, 04:30 AM
After the horrible lunch hour flopping burgers and all the last 2 customers came in and ordered 2 cheese burgers but it turned out they were short on extra change so they had to share a burger. As i went up to give them their burgers i thought i dropped something.
The 2 people were entering the elevator when i realized my Iphone was missing! I had to borrow 700$ from mom to get the phone and if i lost it I'd be dead meat so i followed them as sneaky as i could so my boss wouldn't see me luckily I'm so skinny they didn't. i was already running up the stairs and i seen the 2 in swim wear i guess going to the pool.I entered the pool in my boxers as i had nothing else when my boss caught me...
"You're entering the pool!!"My boss shouted
"I-i im getting something"I said
"No flirting with possible customers! "
"No you see it's like thi-"
"Don't even respond!you are immediately fired and your free Bus pass is to be revoked!Try getting home now...mommas boy!*Evil laugh""
My boss always hated me but I was the only dumb one to have applied to flip burgers at a hotel burger food chain. Now i cant take a free bus to my house well...I better at least get my phone from those 2 people since im here.

This is a 19 year old kid named Andrew Ramirez who works at the burger place at the airport that lives with his mom and plays games all day and uses his wits from video games throughout this story

(i dont think i've ever been so interested in an RP,probaly because i finally managed to get into it before it got too late or else i just get bored)
EDIT:haha i so misread the story so i had to edit 1/2 of it

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
09-03-2009, 11:00 AM
Nevermind!

09-03-2009, 02:40 PM
Anyway, sorry for the double post but I will RP where bobert left off...

Oliver kindly opened the glass double-doors into Vinny's Burger Palace, and we went inside. The place had cream-coloured tiles and red wall's, with a stairs leading up to a kid's puppet show.
"This place looks fantastic. Thank you for bringing me here, Oliver." I replied, kissing him on the cheek. Oliver blushed a exellent scarlet before going to sit down on one of the stools.
I walked up to the counter, my high heels thudding against the tiled floor. "What will it be, M'am?" A young boy in a grease-stained apron asked me.
"Just two burgers,a coffee and a ice tea please." I said politely. I looked around the place, glancing at everyone, everyone was different.
A man who had a turban wrapped around his head and was in a docter's outfit sipped his coffee as his wife that wore a green dress fed a tiny baby in a pink blanket.
Two very colourful girls sat in the corner, giggling while drinking milkshakes and right beside them was a very,statuesque woman in a flowing red skirt and white top picked up trays and carried them across the hall.
As I stopped day-dreaming, I picked up the food and strutted back towards Oliver. He had a big smile on his face as he opened the covering of his burger.
We talked about family and friends as we ate our burgers and drank our drinks. "The person I'll miss the most would be my father, he taught me the importance of getting a job and mantaining a relationship with someone.
"The person I would miss most would be my friend, Rena." I told Oliver as I dranked my iced tea. "She brought me into the world of fun and imagination and we played a lot when we were kids."
When we finished, we picked up our bags and set off to the security pass.

12-03-2009, 03:11 AM
We reached our gate and sat down on the hard leather chairs beside eachother.
"Where's your seat?" I asked Edith.

"95 A." She replied looking at her boarding pass.

"Oh, I'm 34 B," My hope that we might be near eachother was extinguished. I rarely met people as nice as Edith in airports. Always the occasional 'Hello' or 'Where are you going' but no one ever made REAL conversation.

We talked nonstop for two hours and then boarded the plane.

Japan..... here I come!

[center]
12-03-2009, 10:55 AM
I felt disappointed that Oliver was leaving on another plane, because I wanted to socialize more with him. But at the same time, I was escatic as I boarded the plane.
"Good-bye Oliver, I hope we get to meet some time again..." I muttered quietly, blowing him a kiss. I sauntered away from the front window and sat down in the large, royal blue chairs as I swung my bag underneath the seat.
"Good afternoon passengers, we will be leaving in around 10 minutes so please make sure you have your bag" The pilot told us, and he then added "The air stewardesses will be giving out food in 45 minutes."
"Here I come Japan!" I squealed to myself. The pilot was counting down to when we would take off, I felt the suspense brimming in me.
The place shot right into the sky as quick as lightning, and I held my seat, and then released when it was over.
Then I felt something strange, the seat beside had no person in it, and then someone squirmed from under the seat onto the chair.
"OLIVER?!" I screamed, nearly falling out of my seat. "I changed my boarding pass." he chuckled, smiling at me.
I couldn't believe it!

13-03-2009, 03:56 AM
"How'd you do that?" Edith asked me, a surprised look on her face.

"Well," I said with a grin on my face, "apparently the other plane was over-booked, and apparently this one isn't!"

I was happy that I just happened to be seated by Edith. We worked out where eachothers hotels were in Tokyo - Mine was only a short busride away.

We finally got some sleep after being served our food.

[center]