Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Regular's First Anniversary.
12-03-2009, 01:41 AM
Regular's First Anniversary.
As many of you know, most of our regulars came in march.
lookie, its march again. time for us to celebrate. woo!
PARTY?

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2009, 02:55 AM
Re: Regular's First Anniversary.
paaaaaaaartay!

WOOOO!

I joined in March!  March 17th to be exact!!!! YAY!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
12-03-2009, 02:56 AM
I joined March 17th on my old account, WOO!
I believe tomorrow is the anniversary of the forums!

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
12-03-2009, 02:58 AM
lmao well this month is regular's anniversary.
i forget when my old account was created xD
but it was in march so woo. ;D

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
12-03-2009, 02:58 AM
I think it was also March 17th. xD

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
12-03-2009, 02:59 AM
ohkay then woo! Big GrinD

12-03-2009, 02:59 AM
I think Paul joined March 17th, too.
Fail. >_>

12-03-2009, 03:01 AM
x:
/party dies.

12-03-2009, 03:07 AM
But he was banned September 12,
WOO xD

12-03-2009, 03:10 AM
...and the angels sang.