Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Babies~!
15-03-2009, 01:39 AM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2009 04:14 AM by serp3821.)
Babies~!
I think babies should be interacted with also just like the rest of the regular sims! Why can`t you dress your baby sim? Or maybe add a stroller? Big Grin And car seats also! Will toddler, and baby sims be able to be inside the car?
Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2009, 01:46 AM
Re: Babies~!
Nice idea Smile
Alot of people want more interaction. I can't wait for all the family interactions Big Grin

15-03-2009, 08:02 AM
Shouldn't you be putting all these posts into the ideas section...? {blink}
15-03-2009, 07:26 PM
Nice idea. I hated how with the Sims 2 babies you could literally do nothing with them. Toddlers, too. Also, for a Sim who wants to be a parent, they should be able to stop on the street and coo at random babies. xD

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
18-03-2009, 04:08 AM
yea like u could dress them hold them in ur hand and be able to do other things while holding them. Also going places with them taking them to parks in their strollers taking them grocery or the doctors office by having car seat.
25-04-2009, 05:55 PM
I think they should some up with an expansion pack with daycares/preschools so when the parents have to work they can just sent there toddlers and babies there. Also they can learn numbers and abcs and they could interact with people there age.

Also i think they should come out with a mommy and me stuff pack where they a strollers, baby backpacks for infants and also u can teach the baby to crawl.Also where teens can get pregant.Also there should be an option where if the moms gets pregnant by accident she can put the baby up for adoption or give it to another family.

I also hope they have better maternity clotheres like cute dresses and baby doll tops
25-04-2009, 07:45 PM
there should be more interactions with babies.
25-04-2009, 08:53 PM
(15-03-2009 08:02 AM)PaBLo.. ^.^ link Wrote:Shouldn't you be putting all these posts into the ideas section...? {blink}

... This is the ideas section  {blink} it's ok your sorda new ;D

[Image: AMGD.gif]
[Image: ByoN.gif]
[Image: GGsA.gif]
[Image: GKmV.gif]
<br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br />[Image: ibb.png]
[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]
[Image: 6-1.png]
[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]
<br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue Smile
25-04-2009, 08:54 PM