Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you become a "Moderator"?
15-03-2009, 05:08 AM
How do you become a "Moderator"?
Is it hard and you have to work to the top?
or what is it?
Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2009, 10:31 AM
Re: How do you become a "Moderator"?
HAHAHA!
You have a LONG way to go if you wanna become a moderator...
I wouldn't mind being one myself... Tongue
15-03-2009, 02:38 PM
The best way to become a moderator is to just be yourself on the forums. Don't create a fake personality or anything. Be yourself, have fun and keep the rules in mind. Not only will you have a better chance at becoming a moderator, but you also have a better chance at making friends on the forums. {yes}

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
15-03-2009, 09:39 PM
(15-03-2009 05:08 AM)serp3821 link Wrote:Is it hard and you have to work to the top?
or what is it?

basically you lock and move everything and tell noobs they make more sense then year old regulars (Y)

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
15-03-2009, 10:58 PM
Re: How do you become a &quot;Moderator&quot;?
Amber, the last part of what you said makes little or no sense. Care to explain?

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
15-03-2009, 11:00 PM
ROFL.
She's joking.  {rolleyes}

15-03-2009, 11:22 PM
(15-03-2009 09:39 PM){ α m b e r } link Wrote:basically you lock and move everything and tell noobs they make more sense then year old regulars (Y)
Amber, if you have any issues with the moderators on the forums please PM me and let me know what the problem is, but please don't make comments like this as it's unpleasant for the moderators, who put a lot of time and effort in to maintaining these forums, to read comments such as this.

Thanks
Matt

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
16-03-2009, 12:55 PM
nahhh :]

i have no problems with themm.

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
22-03-2009, 04:58 PM
Rude butt Amber D:

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
25-03-2009, 01:53 AM
(16-03-2009 12:55 PM){ mαmα nutso } link Wrote:nahhh :]

i have no problems with themm.

Indeed. We love our mods and admin  {chinesewhispers}

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]