Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What one thing do you want the most?
16-03-2008, 05:10 PM
What one thing do you want the most?
I would love a change about the walls in your houses.
Like instead of having them down or completely up,
you could have them up all the time and then when you go into you house the walls will move down as you run your mouse over them.
How about everyone else?

--Cynthia :].<br />add me on myspace:<br />http://www.myspace.com/_ghangsturrr_
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2008, 05:11 PM
Re: What one thing do you want the most?
Oh that sounds quite cool, I thought there was something like that in TS2 but I might be mistaken, but yea that would be cool!  ;D

Coming Soon...
16-03-2008, 05:13 PM
They didn't have something like that in TS2... I'm pretty sure the 'half-wall' thing in TS1 was similar... but not exactly as described.

It would be pretty cool.
16-03-2008, 05:14 PM
(16-03-2008 05:11 PM)Munsta link Wrote:Oh that sounds quite cool, I thought there was something like that in TS2 but I might be mistaken, but yea that would be cool!  ;D
There's something similar to that,
but I'm also not really good at describing things in detail.
-----
I would also like there to be a special events camera like in TS2.

16-03-2008, 05:14 PM
Oh, that's what I was thinking of Tongue Thanks Leafy!

EDIT: Special Events camera sounds great and with more events would be great too!

Coming Soon...
16-03-2008, 05:16 PM
Special events camera? As in, like, when your sims has a first kiss or something, and then the camera sort of centers around them, and they get all floaty?

At first, when I got the game, I was disappointed, because, for reasons unknown, my game did not have those. I just re-installed the game on the new computer, and I now have them... I've been without them for so long that they kind of annoy me now.
16-03-2008, 05:18 PM
(16-03-2008 05:16 PM)Leafy link Wrote:Special events camera? As in, like, when your sims has a first kiss or something, and then the camera sort of centers around them, and they get all floaty?

At first, when I got the game, I was disappointed, because, for reasons unknown, my game did not have those. I just re-installed the game on the new computer, and I now have them... I've been without them for so long that they kind of annoy me now.

Yea that's the Special Events camera. I was in the same situation as you, when I got my new comp I had them on for a while but I got fed up of it coming on every time I did something like get married so I turned it off. It will be interesting to see if TS3 comes with a Special Event camera!

Coming Soon...
16-03-2008, 05:19 PM
Ooh! Can you turn it off? I've only had it for like, two weeks, so I haven't really explored...

I NEED to turn that thing off. It is slowly driving me crazy.
16-03-2008, 05:20 PM
(16-03-2008 05:16 PM)Leafy link Wrote:Special events camera? As in, like, when your sims has a first kiss or something, and then the camera sort of centers around them, and they get all floaty?

Yeah those events. I particularly like the one where you send you sim to college.
When I first got TS2 i was disappointed that I didn't have that option.
But when I installed it to my lap-top I finally had them,
but then it caused my lap-top to crash.
Just recently my dad upgraded the video card on the house computer,
and I have them again.
And It makes me happy!
:]

16-03-2008, 05:24 PM
I would like to see more interaction, that's pretty much it, and I will be able to (or so they say) in the new game.

And the special events camera ONLY works on more updated pcs because, well, they have more memory and a better graphics card I suppose.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!