Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is It Good To pre-order TheSims3?
16-03-2009, 10:21 PM
Is It Good To pre-order TheSims3?
I just want to know!
My mom is going to pre-order it for me this Friday!
So i want to know if its a good idea to do it or not, if its a waste of money?
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2009, 11:45 PM
Re: Is It Good To pre-order TheSims3?
well...as the game isn't out yet I have no idea.

In my opinion, it will be way worth the money and I have pre-ordered it.  I can't wait for it to come out and from what I have heard, it will be a lot better than TS2.  Plus you get to have ghosts and the crumplebottoms will be reunited, the neighborhood is seamless, and the people have so much more customization options. 

I personally think it will be worth the money but if you aren't sure you can wait until it is released and read reviews that people do on it and then decide if you want it.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
17-03-2009, 02:04 AM
well i pre- ordered way back in NOV. and in my opinion its good to pre order. cuz theres always a chance that the stores will sell out and then ull have the task of driving around looking for it. like i used to when an ep would come out. so its always good for a just in case and yes its worth the money even more if u pre ordered at a store instead of online u dont pay for shipping hope that helps {clap}

[color=purple] just keep simming just keep simming just keep simming simming simming, what do u do? U SIM SIM SIM!<br />[color=red]I Need Simmers Anonymous!!!
18-03-2009, 12:07 AM
thank you linnyxx17!
i am planning in pre-ordering it!
oh, and whats E.P.?
18-03-2009, 06:24 AM
ur welcome!. E.P is short for expansion pack

[color=purple] just keep simming just keep simming just keep simming simming simming, what do u do? U SIM SIM SIM!<br />[color=red]I Need Simmers Anonymous!!!
21-03-2009, 10:38 PM
i`m going to pre-order today just because when it comes out its going to be sold out the first day unless people still worry about Securom ;P which i am but whatever just screw it ill just pre-order Tongue cause it dosent really effect me either then i have to charge my mp3 and it screws that up thinking that it is illegal but whatever!!!!!!

The Sims 3 it worth pre-ordering Smile

[Image: bubblesim.jpg]