Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Testing a new Feature - Ultimate Profiles
17-03-2009, 01:33 PM
Testing a new Feature - Ultimate Profiles
I've just installed a new features to the forums, Ultimate Profiles.

This new features allows you to add more details to your profile page, such as information about yourself and your interests as well as media (a YouTube video for example).

You can also customise the look of your profile page if you know any basic and html/css.

We're currently only testing this feature as it has a few issues so we may remove it at any time, or if people abuse it.

Please note that one of the issues is that we're currently unable to delete comments made on your profile page, so if any rude/offensive/inappropriate comments are made, we will have to disable the comments entirely {blush}

To enable this on your profile, open it up and select the 'Ultimate Profile' option. You can customise it from there.

Here is an example of a Ultimate Profile - My Profile

Have fun!

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2009, 02:13 PM
Re: Testing a new Feature - Ultimate Profiles
HOLY EFFING COW I LOVE YOU

~~best admin ever?~~
:DDDD

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
17-03-2009, 02:51 PM
I know right?
ROFL. Amber sent me a request to be her buddy. And I sat there for like 2 minutes trying to figure out how to accept it xD.
I finally got it :3

17-03-2009, 05:03 PM
Ahhh I love it! =D

-'BlondBimbo

[center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center][Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]
[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]
[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]
<br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center]
17-03-2009, 05:10 PM (This post was last modified: 17-03-2009 07:46 PM by Super_Matt.)
For those wanting to put YouTube videos in their 'Media' section, you copy and paste the 'Embed' code from the YouTube page.

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
17-03-2009, 06:11 PM
mike says the youtube description box has a naughty word LOL

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
17-03-2009, 07:44 PM (This post was last modified: 17-03-2009 07:49 PM by Super_Matt.)
Oops! {blush}

Image removed ... Sorry if that offended anyone!

17-03-2009, 09:12 PM
LOL
this idea is awesome (Y)

18-03-2009, 09:12 PM
This is really cool!  Y'all come up with some good ideas. {clap}

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
19-03-2009, 08:11 PM
I found a weird glitch with it...
You see, I had a few people on the old buddy list thing [Amber, Oisin, Rena, [removed], etc.] and they don't show up in the new buddy list thing. I went to their profiles and the 'add to buddies' link isn't available.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!