Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Whodunit? PART 2: Back for more!!
30-03-2009, 08:38 PM
Re: Whodunit? PART 2: Back for more!!
Niall's P.OV
Okay, that is seriously gross. I mean really? decapitating someone? And why is Brad always the one to pipe the "WHODUNIT?" question?

"Brad, why are you always saying whodunit?" Rena asked mysteriously, obviously not forgiving him after the Mullberry Manor deaths.
"Rena, can't we all just get along. Your always trying to accuse me." Brad pouted, crossing his arms.
"How about some hide and seek?" Amber said nervously, tugging Rena's arm away. Niall squinted at Brad, as he looked back towards Matt who gave him a sour stare.
"Let's just forget about this." Brad muttered, turning around and walking off.
"Um guys, do you know how CRAZY THIS IS?!" Chanel screamed, shaking her arms in the air.
Rhianna and Alisha looked at eachother, grimmacing as they stared at Ahmed's head-less body.
"I feel faint, I don't think we're safe here. Can't we leave?" Rhianna cried, a tear slipping down her eye.
Bat put a comforting arm around her shaking shoulder. "It's okay, Rhianna. I'm sure we'll get out of this." Matt said reasuringly.
"Hey, what's that?" Princess asked, looking at the corner. "Wow, you finally said something!" Ollie sneered, pointing at her.
Niall followed Princess's gaze, a small crumpled tissue that was stained in blood lay on the floor.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2009, 07:11 AM
Ollies P.O.V.
wth do you think it is a tissue in blood duh! anyway this place is creepy

"What do you think it is princess a pig?" Ollie said sarcastically "how come you people keep tourtoring me! thats it ive had en-". "Whodunit? I think Ollie" Brad said."Hey now lets not make enimies" Rena said sounding scared, but it was too late as Oliver walked away."Hey guys we have to remember to stick together, Comon Ollie dont leave us its only going to make matters worse" Princess reminded."Ohh whatever" Ollie stormed back in and punched a wall, Blood started running down his hand well for him it was a flight or fight situation!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

31-03-2009, 11:05 PM
Amber and Rena stayed close, keeping an eye on their surroundings.
"Okay, clues clues clues..." Rena muttered to herself.
Quietly, she searched the drawers in the kitchen.
Amber opened the fridge.
"This milk went bad a week ago, but this cheese was bought like a  day ago."
Niall came in looking around.

Amber's Point of View
What the hell? Ah well, cheese is better than milk anyways.
"The killer was obviously here about a day ago." Niall said staring at the brand new food.
Brad came in yawning.
"Need a way to stay awake!" His arms shook vigorously as he tried to wake himself up.
He locked his eyes on a dr. pepper on the count.
wait a minute...
"Did anyone take this out?" I asked.
''It was there when we got here." Rena said, coming over.
I touched the Dr. Pepper, and cool condensation rolled off of the metal rim.
It's cold.
"The killer. They're in the house."

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
16-04-2009, 10:27 AM
"Well obousiouly the killer is in the house, but what im trying to do is find out where he is hiding" Brad said."Hmm something smells like a ciggar" Ollie said."Smoking while on the job to kill people aye"Chanel said

16-04-2009, 04:59 PM
Suddenly someone walked in the door. "Sorry I'm late" gasped Thesecretvalley "My tickets arrived late because I've only just signed up at the forum. She looked at Ahmed. "Whos been trying to juggle knives?" she asked.

[Image: i5bT.gif]
[Image: Cbce.gif]
[Image: uq97.gif]
[Image: MPEl.gif]
[Image: h8Qr.gif]
[Image: I8Jh.gif]
[Image: DmK0.gif]
<br />TV Tropes will ruin your life and vocabulary
26-04-2009, 08:03 AM
"Explain later, right now der is a killer in de house!"Ollie said."A Killler?" Said thesecretvalley."yeah thats right a killer" Said a voice from the distance!

26-04-2009, 11:55 AM
"Everyone, stay calm, I'm sure there's an answer to what's happening." Jeremiah told the group, leaving the room quickly.
"That has actually made me much more better, I think I can handle some cleaning now..." Earthgirl replied, getting off her chair and walking towards the utility room.
Thesecretvalley and Ollie smiled at eachother then started to chat. Princess and Niall played hide and seek, as Princess skipped across a long corridor, she stared at something that looked like a human lying face-down in a pool of blood.
"Someone's dead.... someone's dead... SOMEONE'S DEAD!" She uttered raspily, wiping away some beads of sweat that appeared near her hair-line.
As she approached it, Niall ran down the corridor, shouting "Princess, come back I caught y-you?!".
Princess stood motion-less right in the middle of the tiled-hallway. Niall touched her shoulder, she turned around with a frightened face.
"What's the matter?" Niall asked nicely. He then spotted Oisin, blood splattered against the wall, and him lying face down in a pool of blood, 13 stab marks on his back.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
28-04-2009, 07:21 PM
Thesecretvalley ran down the corridor. "Am I seeing a pattern here or what?" she asked.
"What do you mean?" asked Niall
"Well..." said Thesecretvalley, drawing out the word for half a minute "According to Ollie, everyone has been attacked while they were alone weren't they? That means the killer is afraid of being seen! Perhaps we can catch him or her if we stick together, at least in twos. Either that or the killer will kill us all at once..."
"You're right!" exclaimed Princess, becoming hysterical.
"How did you figure that out?" asked Niall
"I read a lot of Agatha Christie, I only hope I'm helping, not making things worse..."

[Image: i5bT.gif]
[Image: Cbce.gif]
[Image: uq97.gif]
[Image: MPEl.gif]
[Image: h8Qr.gif]
[Image: I8Jh.gif]
[Image: DmK0.gif]
<br />TV Tropes will ruin your life and vocabulary
01-05-2009, 11:16 PM
Really tired, so this'll be short;

"Awesome! Although now we need to team people up fairly. We can't just put close friend's together, or else they'll muck around, and have the chance of being killed..." mumbled Rena, pushing her way to the front of the group.
"True that, but we also need the stronger people to go with the weaker, to protect them..." added Thesecretvalley.
"Well, who wouldn't mind going searching for the killer, and exploring like we did last time?" Niall threw in. Most hands shot up staight away like Matt, Niall, Thesecretvalley, Ollie, Brad and Rena. Some hands were raised with hesitation, and others not at all.
"Well, if you don't want to come, you have to stay in a big group together, you understand me?" said Matt.
08-05-2009, 09:55 AM
"Ill go, ill go!"Ollie screamed."First i hate my life second ive been through this in the mansion and i-i-i-i once stalked a home aswell"."Hmm we have to think people!" Matt said."Think about it hes weak but he does have a bit of a temper aswell". Suddenly there was a big bang the place shook violently. Smoke filled the air along with a defoning scream!!"Ohh nooo what has the killer done this time",Ollie said as a dead Elderly unknown man lit on fire came rolling across the hallway!