Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Part 7 of creators camp
20-03-2009, 09:56 AM
Part 7 of creators camp
part 7 of creators camp with Frances from franceĀ  and from the U.S teasingmeat1 ( {lol} )

http://thesims3.ea.com/view/pages/commun...type=event
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2009, 03:57 PM
Re: Part 7 of creators camp
I've noticed that lately most of the creations have been houses. I hope we see some more sims in the future!
Anyhoo, I really like teasingmeats modern houses! I'm definately going to download those.

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
20-03-2009, 09:59 PM
I really cant look this new pictures because it makes me want this game more and more...really cant do it anymore!!!I HATE EA!!! {cursing}

VAMOS EA,RELEASE THE SIMS 3 SOON!!!!!!!!
20-03-2009, 11:07 PM
I really like the modern homes {clap}
i am going to download those
looking at the pics and descriptions make me want the game more!
why does EA have to be like this? {cursing}
its torture
21-03-2009, 12:22 AM
You know what made me calm down about the game being released, i recently had my comp updated and i just installed the sims 2 only and made a family and i got her into a house and started paying her and i got bored!

After that im wasnt that excited about TS3 but i still want it and ill get excited when i first play it but just getting bored from the first game took all the frustrated waiting out of me, otherwise like before i couldnt keep my mind off TS3 and thought about it every second of each day.

See if it works for you.

It's always the quiet ones Wink