Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Garbage Eating Bear?
21-03-2009, 05:01 AM
Garbage Eating Bear?
Alright, so. I'm playing one of my Sims families a few minutes ago and all of the sudden the camera jumps to a tip-toeing bear that just appears out of the corner of my lot. Naturally, I am terrified and disturbed. A tip-toeing bear? Wtf? I put my mouse pointer over it and it's name is "Claire the Bear". Still afraid, I unpause the game to see what she will do. She tip-toes up to my Sims' garbage can, claps her hands together, pulls out some food, eats it, then does a disturbing happy dance and tip-toes away, never to be seen again (I hope). So my question is,

Has this:

[Image: Tremblay_8_0000.jpg]

[Image: Tremblay_8_0001.jpg]

[Image: Tremblay_8_0002.jpg]

[Image: Tremblay_8_0003.jpg]

[Image: Tremblay_8_0004.jpg]

[Image: Tremblay_8_0005.jpg]

ever happened to you?

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2009, 05:21 AM
Re: Garbage Eating Pedophile Bear?
yea its happened to me before I know if you have the honey maker it will come to your house more often. I think it even takes some of the honey.
21-03-2009, 05:24 AM
(21-03-2009 05:21 AM)justinL92 link Wrote:I know if you have the honey maker it will come to your house more often. I think it even takes some of the honey.

Well in that case, I'm never getting the honey maker. This seriously freaked me out. It reminds me of the Dogman from The Shining for some reason ._.

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
21-03-2009, 05:26 AM
that part of the movie creeped me out with the old man and the person in the animal suit.
21-03-2009, 05:36 AM
*shudders*

The whole "Dogman" story is in the book. I can't bare to read it for that part alone.

[center]
[/center]<br />[center]
[/center]<br />[center]
[/center]<br />[center]
21-03-2009, 05:44 PM
Yea alot of things creep me out in the sims 1 this and especially the burgler music

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
22-03-2009, 04:41 AM
Oh yeah, I never had the opportunity to see the bear... I don't think its due to the honey maker though. I think it is with bear rugs, like they freak out when they see one.

I don't know, its been a looong time.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
22-03-2009, 05:02 AM
(21-03-2009 05:44 PM)YO! who ate my cheese!@ link Wrote:Yea alot of things creep me out in the sims 1 this and especially the burgler music

I've only had the burglar come once... it was so long ago I don't remember how the music went.

(22-03-2009 04:41 AM)Phoebe link Wrote:Oh yeah, I never had the opportunity to see the bear... I don't think its due to the honey maker though. I think it is with bear rugs, like they freak out when they see one.

I don't know, its been a looong time.

I don't have the honey maker or the bear skin rug in that house. Strange...

[center]
[/center]<br />[center]
[/center]<br />[center]
[/center]<br />[center]
22-03-2009, 05:06 AM
dateline= Wrote:Claire the bear, who came with The Sims: Hot Date, was the first persistent animal character in The Sims, Claire wanders around and looks for food in the trash. If she sees a Buster O’Beast stuffed bear, she will try to have a conversation with him. If she sees a bearskin rug, though, be ready to witness some bear heartbreak. She'll come into your house and look through your things. If you have Makin' Magic she'll try and get the honey from the bee hive.

That's from Sim Wiki. So apparently she just wanders lol

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
22-03-2009, 07:37 PM
No I've never had her, I had that freaky pink monkey though.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3