new interections
16-03-2008, 05:21 PM
new interections
what would be great new inteqaction?
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2008, 05:23 PM
Re: new interections
As in between sims?

I believe there was mention of the like... Or, at the very least, different options for interractions.

You can change the 'tone' of conversations and things now... Platonic, flirtatious, etc. Which is SO totally cool. I'm so sick of all my different s3x sims who just want to be friends randomly falling in love because they have nothing better to do.
16-03-2008, 05:25 PM
Rofl Leafy!

New interactions I would like to see would be things that we do in everyday life  Tongue

Coming Soon...
16-03-2008, 05:26 PM
(16-03-2008 05:23 PM)Leafy link Wrote:As in between sims?

I believe there was mention of the like... Or, at the very least, different options for interractions.

You can change the 'tone' of conversations and things now... Platonic, flirtatious, etc. Which is SO totally cool. I'm so sick of all my different s3x sims who just want to be friends randomly falling in love because they have nothing better to do.
wow
16-03-2008, 05:27 PM
(16-03-2008 05:25 PM)Munsta link Wrote:Rofl Leafy!

New interactions I would like to see would be things that we do in everyday life  Tongue
I agree... things like brushing your teeth, and actually seeing the sims when they go to school/work.
16-03-2008, 05:29 PM
Ah! Brushing teeth is a great idea! Washing just your hair would be another good one because you don't always have to go in the shower when you just want to wash your hair rofl!

Coming Soon...
16-03-2008, 05:32 PM
Oh yeah! I forgot that you can't brush teeth in TS2.

I think that bothered me when the game first came out...

I remember in TS1, you could brush teeth, but I always forgot to make my sims do it. Haha, my poor simmies with bad dental hygene Smile
16-03-2008, 05:32 PM
Oh yea I remember in TS1 now. Hmm I wonder why they never put it in TS2  ???

Coming Soon...
16-03-2008, 05:33 PM
(16-03-2008 05:29 PM)Munsta link Wrote:Ah! Brushing teeth is a great idea! Washing just your hair would be another good one because you don't always have to go in the shower when you just want to wash your hair rofl!
Yeah hehe Smile
And plus the sims need more than one smustle dance.
16-03-2008, 05:38 PM (This post was last modified: 16-03-2008 05:40 PM by jordykat120.)
EA didnt think teeth brushing was important enough to be in ts2  i wann a see a new "family kiss" kids kissing parents on lips? IT NEEDS TO BE ON THE CHEEK.and i miss "sing to baby"