Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Keeping Awards When Moving?
23-03-2009, 09:20 AM
Keeping Awards When Moving?
I have the Superstar Expansion Pack and my Sim has won 20+ awards from her time in Studio Town.  Big Grin

I wanna move to another house, but unfortunately, last time I moved, I didn't get to keep any of my awards. And this time, after accumulating all these awards, I don't wanna see them all gone again. Is there any way to keep the awards when moving to another house?
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2009, 02:59 PM
Re: Keeping Awards When Moving?
cant you like save stuff you want to take with you or something? unno

[Image: bubblesim.jpg]
23-03-2009, 08:15 PM
Unless if you can put the awards into your inventory (I forget if you can and I haven't gotten to superstar yet o_o), then its not possible to keep them when you move. :/

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
23-03-2009, 09:02 PM
Awww... No, I don't think it's possible to add them to your inventory. After putting them on the award shelf, you can't really do anything with them anymore. No actions are available when you try clicking on the award.

Well, I guess I'll stick with my current house then. I'd rather keep my awards than lose them and move houses.