Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Bill" wants to leave lot, keep getting message, but he is not there
25-03-2009, 12:18 AM
"Bill" wants to leave lot, keep getting message, but he is not there
Hello everyone.  I am having a problem with a message I get every minute or less.  The character Bill says that I invited him to stay and he didn't get any sleep and that he is leaving.  But he is not on the lot anywhere.  He has never been on the lot.  I get the message constantly and I don't want to move or lose my characters, but this is getting really annoying.  Can anyone help me?
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2009, 12:27 AM
Re: "Bill" wants to leave lot, keep getting message, but he is not there
Have you tried re-loading the game?

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
25-03-2009, 12:34 AM
Re: &quot;Bill&quot; wants to leave lot, keep getting message, but he is not there
Yes this has been going on for days
25-03-2009, 12:35 AM
Re: &quot;Bill&quot; wants to leave lot, keep getting message, but he is not there
Hmm, strange. Do you have the latest patches?

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
25-03-2009, 12:38 AM
Just got them hopefully it works.
25-03-2009, 12:48 AM
Patches didn't help. If anyone has any advice I would appreciate it.  His comment is the same as if a sim does stay all night, what they say when they leave.
25-03-2009, 01:19 AM
try moving out then back in
it sounds like a glitched lot

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
25-03-2009, 03:50 AM
Yeah, it sounds like your lot is glitched. You might have to move out and then back in to stop it.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
25-03-2009, 06:28 PM
Also try making sure your drivers on the computer are all up to date. Sounds weird, but you never know.

Also, perhaps if you posted the message we could further help you.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!