Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Degrassi High RP
25-03-2009, 12:58 AM
Degrassi High RP
OK, I'll admit i like Degrassi so im gonna make the "RP vote" based on this RP .
Rules:
-Swearing is accepted as long as it isnt too offensive (Racism,The "F" word) Also saying "Woohoo" would also be nice lol
-Make your character and only play him/her of course other people during your Post will still talk an all
-You can only talk in first person
-It's a drama Rp! make it dramatic!!!
-You can start any year (freshman-senior) but i recommend we all start at freshman

Character:
I need to know some basic info for your person.
Name:
Basic Bio of character:
Detailed looks:

This will be my character
Name:Andrew Ramirez
Age and year:14 year old freshman
Basic Bio:Andrew just moved to oak dale from Los Angeles.He is usually a casual guy but sometimes he can get really mad and goes too far into situations.
Detailed looks:Andrew is a mexican-american teenager who is 5'3. He has long dark brown hair that covers his eyes and goes to his neck.He likes to wear black polo shirts and casual jeans.

I'll start

My dad woke me up this morning i was extremely tired but i couldn't wait my first day of a  school . I took a quick shower and combed my hair down then put on some clothes and jumped in my dad's old crusty car which i was embarrassed to enter and get dropped off on . As my father dropped me off he told me to take care i couldn't care less because if someone messed with me i just punch them in the face. I walked down the old halls as the seniors squirted water guns on me and the old women with their over sized purses walked and mad dogged the newcomers . there were some cute girls here and of course knowing me i wouldn't hold back.

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2009, 06:20 PM
Re: Degrassi High RP
My Character:
Name:(It's a made-up name but I thought it sounded cool, lol) Eric Skylar
Age and year of high school: I'll just go with yours.
Basic Bio of character: Eric is a smart and quite handsome freshman who lived in England for a number of years before returning to where he was born, the tiny town of Oak Dale.
Detailed Looks: Eric is a caucasian teenager who is 5'5. He has short black hair that is spiked around the front and has greenish-bluye eyes. He likes to wear jeans, convers and colourful T-shirts.

Walking through the crowd, I strained to listen to what my older sister was saying. Carma is my sister and she talks way too much.
She has light brown hair that is tied back in a tight pony-tail. She's quite thin and has a quaint face that shows her innocence so much it sticks out like a sore thumb.
"Eric are you listening to me, you are so- BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH..." her voice ringed in my head before I turned my attention to a mexican-american looking guy.
"You new here?, you look really nervous." I told him, he stared at me.
"Yeah I am, I-I am really nervous. I'm sure I'm gonna be made fun of." He told me in a tensed tone.
"Don't worry, I lived here before and it's not that bad. Just ignore the seniors." I replied, smiling at him.
He smiled back before my worst nightmare stood infront of me, Lizzy.....
"Hiiiiiiiiii Eric!" Lizzy screeched, running down the hall.
"Follow me!" I squeaked, pulling him away with Carma.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
26-03-2009, 12:05 AM
"Where are we going!?" i barely new this guy and he's pulling me away from a potential date.
"getting away from lizzy!" he responded "But wh-" before he started to dash off through the newly swept halls again  i  followed him knowing he's the only kid i know.When i started dashing down the halls i accidentally bumped into this big senior i mean... most seniors were already huge but this guy was big and he just wanted to start a fight with me. "Watch where your going little punk!" i wasnt scared "Hey you dont scare me fatty!" so he was so close to knocking me out when that kid grabbed me away from that mess. Out of curiosity "Who are you!?" i asked him "I'm eric and you?" ..."I'm Andrew thanks for getting me away from that "bully"
"He's not a bully if you threaten him " 
"haha Yea i guess , so lets go find out our classes"
"Sure why not"

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
18-07-2009, 07:56 PM
Can I still join? lol

My Character:
Name: Bobby Fisher (Madeup lol)
Basis Bio: Bobby was born in New Zealand, when he was 8 he moved to Oak Dale, he is 5'6, Blue eyes, wears T-shirts and jeans and Blue Plaid DC's (Like mine lol) He is extremely smart.

I sat quietly in my assigned desk, listening to my English teacher ramble about William Shakespear and Anne Hathaway. I already knew this so I wasn't paying much attention.
I leaned on my desk. I was tired. I had to help my brother sneak in the house the night before early in the morning. He wasn't supposed to be out. He came back wasted and I had to help him in without waking up Mum and Dad.
Perhaps I could get a few moments of sleep...

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]