Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who are these people highlighted in green?
25-03-2009, 02:22 AM
Who are these people highlighted in green?
Hello,

At the bottom of the Home page where it says who is online, I periodically see certain people highlighted in green, like SmartPriceLightBulb or Scott. When I click on their names and go to their profiles, I see they have a badge stating "Team Member". My question is, who are these people highlighted in green and what is a "Team Member"?

Thanks Big Grin

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2009, 02:37 AM
Re: Who are these people highlighted in green?
They're the people who help to moderate SimsFans.com Wink
25-03-2009, 02:41 AM
Ah, I see. So it's a recognition, more or less.

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
25-03-2009, 02:55 AM
Basically. Team Members moderate the forums and/or work on SimsFans. And the green helps members identify staff and team members. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
25-03-2009, 05:18 AM
Pretty much what Bambi said.

Although, team members do not have the power to moderate on the forums.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
25-03-2009, 05:38 AM
(25-03-2009 05:18 AM)Bat link Wrote:Although, team members do not have the power to moderate on the forums.

That is what I thought. Smile Thank you for clearing that up.  {yes}

[center]
[/center]<br />[center]
[/center]<br />[center]
[/center]<br />[center]
25-03-2009, 05:46 AM
No problem.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!