Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Regilion's a big No but...
21-03-2008, 01:10 AM
Regilion's a big No but...
So far, I saw that people don't want regilion to be in the game. But I know some want to have Christmas, Easter, Halloween in the game. But some regilion don't celebrate that, for example, Jewish. They don't celebrate Christmas. They celebrate Hakkuah. So I now think they should add the celebrating thing in the game but never label the Sims to this regilion or that regilion. Like, the person can put the Christmas things in the household then obviousbly the person who did that supports that regilion and the Sims can have opinions with that. Kay, this is getting confusing, yeah?
Here's an example..
The simmer put a X-Mas tree from the "Christmas" folder and put it in the household and click on that. It'd say "Open the presents"
Or the person can go into the Hakkuah (sp) folder and put the eight-candles-thing (sorry! I have no clue what its called) on the table and have the sim "lit the center candle" on it.

Sorry if you guys dont get it. I'll explain more if you dont understand
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 01:13 AM
Re: Regilion's a big No but...
I understand, don't worry. I think religion is a big no aswell, but your idea is good. They should have a Haunikka (sp?) folder and a Christmas folder. No one get's offended :3
21-03-2008, 01:14 AM
Yeah, excatly. Like, Jehovah's Witnesses don't celebrate anything but there's celebration folders but its not required they have to use the objects from the folder, yah.
21-03-2008, 01:59 AM
The Hannuka (sp) thing...

I think EA should just make up Holidays LIKE popular ones we have now, combining different traditions.

~The Great And Powerful Moz<br /><br />tons of info about The Sims 3.<br />http://www.sims3.com/the_sims_3/check_this_out-t976.0.html
21-03-2008, 02:01 AM
Yeah. That's what I was thinking aswell ^^
21-03-2008, 02:16 AM
they should include alot of holiday things to keep problems from starting and to take everyones originalities and taking the into consideration

[Image: Mommy.jpg]
21-03-2008, 02:32 AM
There's always custom content available for that; at least, there was a fair amount for Sims 2 out there.
21-03-2008, 06:01 AM
usually id be all up for it but theres so many relegions out there and it would be imposible to  not offend someone.
i think they should leave it out of the original game and have it as an expaion pack
that way no ones offeneded
21-03-2008, 07:07 AM
Well, Christmas isn't really a religous thing any more. Unless theres a religion called "Commercial". I mean, none of these holidays have any religious aspects. Not as much as they used to. But they can have decorations for different holidays, how hard could it be?

[Image: Simx3god.jpg?t=1206322219]
21-03-2008, 07:17 AM
Or why not make a NEW and FICTIONAL religion only for the Sims? Smile

[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br />[Image: s.jpg]
[/center]