Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So a man walks into a bar...
21-03-2008, 10:26 PM
Re: So a man walks into a bar...
No.. lol.. I was supposed to say Reese something?
And then whoever was supposed to say Witherspoon?
And then I say, no with her knife. Ha.ha.ha.

with-her-spoon.

lol

Brand New && Just Surrender = <3333
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 10:29 PM (This post was last modified: 21-03-2008 10:45 PM by 2bcoolisme.)
ok heres a good one(two)
1.a man who is absurdly drunk tries to stand up and falls flat on his face then he says maybe i need fresh air so he walks out of the bar
he falls flat on his face.he says "screw it,ill just crawl"so he crawls home and fallys asleep on the doorstop and the next morning his wife goes to the door step and says were you drunk agian and he says how'd you know she says you left your wheelchair at the bar agian.Smile)

2.this doctor calls the patient and says  i have worse news and bad news,the paiatent says wat the bad news,the doctor says you die in 24 hrs and the patient says wats the worse news he says i forgot to call you yesterday

~bcool<br />[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]
<br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys Smile
22-03-2008, 01:24 AM
(21-03-2008 10:29 PM)2bcoolisme link Wrote:ok heres a good one(two)
1.a man who is absurdly drunk tries to stand up and falls flat on his face then he says maybe i need fresh air so he walks out of the bar
he falls flat on his face.he says "screw it,ill just crawl"so he crawls home and fallys asleep on the doorstop and the next morning his wife goes to the door step and says were you drunk agian and he says how'd you know she says you left your wheelchair at the bar agian.Smile)

2.this doctor calls the patient and says  i have worse news and bad news,the paiatent says wat the bad news,the doctor says you die in 24 hrs and the patient says wats the worse news he says i forgot to call you yesterday

kinda scary, but ok funny
22-03-2008, 06:15 PM
Q: Why is it dangerous to walk in the jungle between 3 and 4 in the afternoon?
A: That's when the elephants jump out of the trees.

Q: Why are pygmies so small?
A: They walked in the jungle between 3 and 4 in the afternoon.

[center][Image: sigforsims3bt1.png]
[/center]
22-03-2008, 08:37 PM
(22-03-2008 06:15 PM)Jessica link Wrote:Q: Why is it dangerous to walk in the jungle between 3 and 4 in the afternoon?
A: That's when the elephants jump out of the trees.

Q: Why are pygmies so small?
A: They walked in the jungle between 3 and 4 in the afternoon.

fun Smile