• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Daw, someone stole my weeds o__o
27-03-2009, 05:00 PM
Re: Daw, someone stole my weeds o__o
Dont worry, when she told me I thought the same thing XD
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2009, 07:07 PM
(27-03-2009 04:58 PM)Chanel;CancerHair! link Wrote:when I saw this topic I thought you were talking about something else =\

Trust me, you aren't the only one xD But its easy to get it confused.

(27-03-2009 04:37 PM)MЯ.BЯΛD link Wrote:Yeah, she does.  Sims would work. As long as she doesnt join here and pull all of our weeds XD

lawl xD Or start a senior citizen Pine Needle war.

(27-03-2009 04:38 PM)Jeremiah link Wrote:She could create the ultimate weed-free Sim garden Wink

xD I should see it now xD *see weeds* GAH MUST PULL NOW!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
27-03-2009, 07:08 PM
She would start to pull the veggies!! XD
27-03-2009, 08:12 PM
there should be a "weed-stealing" trait in the game. so everytime someone sees a weed then they have the uncontrolable urge to steal them. and then yer sim has to steal it back like they did in the sims 2 when someone stole the gardengnome.

[Image: dragonimage_101027_78514_pixel.gif]
<br />[Image: dragonimage_139050_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_180894_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_223605_78514_pixel.gif]
27-03-2009, 08:31 PM
Wow, she seems kinda crazy.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
27-03-2009, 08:43 PM
(27-03-2009 08:31 PM)Bat link Wrote:Wow, she seems kinda crazy.

She has nothing better to do XD

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
27-03-2009, 09:14 PM
(27-03-2009 08:12 PM)lilia2055 link Wrote:there should be a "weed-stealing" trait in the game. so everytime someone sees a weed then they have the uncontrolable urge to steal them. and then yer sim has to steal it back like they did in the sims 2 when someone stole the gardengnome.

{lol} That would be awesome!

(27-03-2009 08:31 PM)Bat link Wrote:Wow, she seems kinda crazy.

She is xD When we had the epic pine needle war, she put it in front of our house, so we gave it back to her (We have no pine trees), but then she put it in front of another neighbor's yard (And he had to put up a fence to separate the two houses. He calls it the Berlin Wall) then he saw it and put it back in front of her house, then she moved it to our house again (and we were watching xD) so then we moved it back. I forgot what happened afterwards xD But in the end, the street cleaners picked it up lawl. But I know she's called the sheriff on us and the other neighbor... only that they refuse to come because its so stupid xD

And now, I sit and wait to see if she'll steal any more weeds today xD

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
27-03-2009, 09:35 PM
Wow. I'd be afraid to live by her.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
27-03-2009, 09:36 PM
lol, I lived by worst people than her. She's just funny xD

EDIT: OMG update. So she was outside taking pictures, and she talks loudly so we heard her say that it was for evidence xD And during the pine needle war, she took pictures for the sole purpose of seeing pine needles that were hers in front of her house xD

AND she's outside doing yard work right now. Will she steal more weeds?  {woot}

28-03-2009, 01:22 AM
(27-03-2009 09:36 PM)Phoebe link Wrote:lol, I lived by worst people than her. She's just funny xD

EDIT: OMG update. So she was outside taking pictures, and she talks loudly so we heard her say that it was for evidence xD And during the pine needle war, she took pictures for the sole purpose of seeing pine needles that were hers in front of her house xD

AND she's outside doing yard work right now. Will she steal more weeds?  {woot}

LOL, evidence?

She has no case.

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]